• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(SPRPG) Gothic 1 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I wouldn't mind helping out as a Terrainer.

I'm handy with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator too, so if you want too, I can make you a custom loading screen and a Map Preview. You'll have to tell me the theme and what I can and cannot do first though.

And I would definitely want to be a Alpha & Beta Tester.

Level 10
I wouldn't mind helping out as a Terrainer.

I'm handy with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator too, so if you want too, I can make you a custom loading screen and a Map Preview. You'll have to tell me the theme and what I can and cannot do first though.

And I would definitely want to be a Alpha & Beta Tester.

Loading screen would be nice, but we gonna use original Gothic 1 loading screen. You should add some nice-looking text on it in photoshop beacuse blizzard one dont look very good.

Also, you should know gothic to help us terrain, beacuse im trying to copy gothic 1 terrain as simillar as possible. But Ideas for models, put of doodads etc is allways helpfull man :)

So do you have skype for writing or something?

Level 6
I might be able to help with triggering, if all you want is basic, working triggers. It depends what you need, and what you want. Could you be more specific?

Also, I've made custom icons before, but never models. And if all else fails, I'd definitely be up for beta testing.

I have MSN, Skype, Facebook, etc. If you wanna contact me, give me a PM or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.