• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Heralds Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The Heralds is an SPRPG campaign set in a world that is about to undergo a dark change.

You can see more details here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/heralds-230810/#post2297027

Current team:

Devilz05: Coding, ideas
Chiller: Modeling,skinning,terraining,story writing,dialogue writing, ideas

Currently looking to recruit:
Modeler/Skinner -
I've learned to model fairly well but since its a SPRPG and skins need to be fairly high detail I am having trouble with it, thus looking for assistance.

If you would like to apply please provide an example of your work and send me a PM.

For terrainer its neccesary to have jassnewgen

For Modeler/Skinner, it would be nice if you had 3ds max 5.1 with blizz art tools, but it's not necesary if you can model well with other programs.

Edit: Since it's a single player map, map size is almost no problem and therefor high quality models are mostly used and it would be good if you can show examples of your work with HQ models.
Also, the pictures in the project thread should be working now.
Edit 2: Project currently going very slow because of exams and the approaching end of my school year, once summer break hits I will start updating every week or 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.