• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spoon's 2P Campaign

I have removed my uploads of the old campaign. If you want to play on v1.32 please go to here.

I don't update them anymore. Please don't message me about them.
Reviews
02:09, 27th Jun 2010 DonDustin: nice maps

Deleted member 260201

D

Deleted member 260201

To keep it short and sweet : Overall really solid campaign just as good as the normal one except better because you can do it with a friend and there were no bugs whatsoever throughout the entire playthrough.

Some of the good things :
  • Using Falric as secondary hero instead of just adding some random made up hero is a really nice touch for the lore and immersion.
  • The game still feels challenging enough without being too easy or too complicated.
  • The last mission although not completely lore friendly has some really nice twists that I won't reveal but it's worth playing

The bad things (there are only 2) :
  • In mission 7, you have to run through the undead base with Muradin to unlock the dwarven base for the second player otherwise that player is just stuck with Muradin and a flying machine until player 1 has a big enough army to destroy the undead base. The base being pretty weak it's not a huge issue since Muradin doesn't die from it but it's pretty annoying to not have control of the base from the beginning.
  • The first stage of the bonus mission is painfully boring for both players. It is difficult for the Falrick player but it's still really boring to wait in between attacks for sometimes 3 minutes doing absolutely nothing. The Arthas player has it easier but it's still quite boring because it is just that easy.

Level 1
How to play the second map after the first one ends the map just gets stuck on a black screen after the first one ends

Level 1
but the 2nd map won't load whatever i do the map is broken i think i tried hosting 2nd map it didn't work i tried hosting all maps none of them works except 1st first map

Level 1
I'm on version 1.29
When i create the game on battle.net i instantly get disconnected. When i do offline it works.
How to fix that? I tried hosting the 1st human chapter and i get insta disconnect when i host.

Level 1
Chapter 2 crashes after the mirror image cutscene. Tries before and after the optional quest, still crashes. Tried it four times now, kind of sucks because I don't want to miss out on the fire orb

Level 2
Son buenos mapas cooperativo,
Hasta se pone con voces en español eso es lo bueno de estos mapas