• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SPOILER]En Taro, Dark Prelate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Yah, I bring news everybody, and this is a BIG spoiler. You can go watch or play yourself, but if you don't have time, I must warn you.

The Dark Prelate Zeratul, has fallen. Hierarch Artanis, as a corrupted protoss, accidentally, KILLED the Nerazim. Luckily, Zeratul managed to severe Artanis' appendages to free him from Amon's grasp. After all the years, all the million of years, Zeratul's life has ended. Don't let this sacrifice lead to nothing, Hierarch, I trust in you. *sheds a tear*

En Taro, Zeratul.

Level 29
The Dark Prelate Zeratul, has fallen. Hierarch Artanis, as a corrupted protoss, accidentally, KILLED the Nerazim. Luckily, Zeratul managed to severe Artanis' appendages to free him from Amon's grasp. After all the years, all the million of years, Zeratul's life has ended. Don't let this sacrifice lead to nothing, Hierarch, I trust in you. *sheds a tear*
Dont you worry, usually when blizzard decides to kill a major character this easily it means they plan on bringing him back in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.