• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I have a spell request, it needs to be MUI and it can be a GUI, Kase or vJass your choice guys.

Mend

- The hero sticks himself to a unit (like how the wisp stick himself to a tree and doing his stand work animation) Wherever the unit goes the hero will be drag along. So its a stand channel and at the same time drag by the unit is that possible guys? Ofcourse when the channel get interrupted the hero leaves the targeted unit.

- As long as the hero stick himself to the unit, he will transfer his life to the unit for 5 HP per second. Last for 10 seconds, transferred HP has lvls too.

- Also is it possible to make this spell casted on trees? The hero will stick to the tree (like wisp stick themselves to the trees and do their stand work animation) The hero will regenarates his life for 10 HP per second, last 10 seconds.

I'll be using this spell for my wisp hero guys, this is no rush. Though I hope someone would do my request.

Added to that....

Mystic Fruit

-The hero throws a missile that travels in a straight line, when it colided into an enemy it explodes causing the unit to take damage overtime, have a chance to miss and reduce attack speed.

-Also the after the missile collided to an enemy, a rune will appear in a random place nearby the enemy that got hit. When the hero gets picks up the rune it will dissapear and increase his attack and movespeed, but when an enemy picks up the rune instead the rune will dissapear with no effect.

-Only the hero that casted the spell can pick the rune, not his allies. Any enemy can pick up the rune.

-damage over time, chance to miss and reduce attack increases per level. Same with the increase attack and movement speed for the hero when he pick up the rune.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.