• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting 2 Combined Spells for Rep+Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
2 Spells for Illusionist Class in my Map:
I wan't a favor, make me a map so I copy paste the triggers cuz I don't know how to make them myself alone, and also if you make them you get REP+Credits(on my map+sign) and respect ;)
Also last, make them all GUI ^^

1. Deadly Illusionary
Targets: Enemies - Organic (means a tank, helicopter etc. cant be targeted)
Levels: 2
Mana Cost: Lv1 100+(-5%) of currently Mana/ Lv2 500+(-20%) of currently Mana
Cooldown: Same as Heroes Level but x10. (If hero is 10 lvl it has cooldown of 100 secs) But if the Hero has orb of darkness, cooldown is x5 the heroes level and not x10.
Information: When this Spell is casted, it makes the enemy attack himself trying to die because hes in terror that he doesn't wants to live.
Actions:
Level 1 - Makes the Enemy to self-attack 06 times, until then the Enemy is paused and can take damage or spells on it. If when this Spell is casted the target has Illusionary Fear Buff on it, it attacks himself the times the casters level is. (Example: If caster is level 20 the target unit will attack himself 20 times)
Level 2 - Makes the Enemy to self-attack 12 times, until then the Enemy is paused and can take damage or spells on it. If when this Spell is casted the target has Illusionary Fear Buff on it, it attacks himself the times that his level and the casters level is. (Example: If caster is level 10 and enemy is level 30 the taget will attack himself 40 times)
When Combination with Illusionary Fear is there: The Illusionary Fear dispells, and it re-spells in same Level and Duration when the actions of Deadly Illusionary is passed succesfully.

2. Illusionary Fear
Targets: Enemies - Organic (means a tank , helicopter etc. cant be targeted)
Levels: 4
Mana Cost: 80/100/150/200
Cooldown: 150 minus Heroes Level. (For e.x. if hero is lvl 1 it has 149 cooldown, if hero is 150+ level it has no cooldown)
Information: When this Spell is casted, makes the enemy live in a dream world and the enemy sees illusionary things that scares it.
Actions:
Level 1 - The Enemy per second has 05% chance to lose control and walk somewhere randomly for 05 seconds, before these 05 seconds passes the Unit is paused. Also whenever this Buff is held, the targeted Unit will take back 02% of the Damage it makes to other Allies/Enemies/all. When the targeted unit casts an ability, loses 100 Health and 100 Mana.
Level 2 - The Enemy per second has 10% chance to lose control and walk somewhere randomly for 15 seconds, before these 15 seconds passes the Unit is paused. Also whenever this Buff is held, the targeted Unit will take back 08% of the Damage it makes to other Allies/Enemies/all. When the targeted unit casts an ability, loses 500 Health and 500 Mana.
Level 3 - The Enemy per second has 15% chance to lose control and walk somewhere randomly for 20 seconds, before these 20 seconds passes the Unit is paused. Also whenever this Buff is held, the targeted Unit will take back 12% of the Damage it makes to other Allies/Enemies/all. When the targeted unit casts an ability, loses 1000 Health and 1000 Mana.
Level 4 - The Enemy per second has 30% chance to lose control and walk somewhere randomly for 30 seconds, before these 30 seconds passes the Unit is paused. Also whenever this Buff is held, the targeted Unit will take back 20% of the Damage it makes to other Allies/Enemies/all. When the targeted unit casts an ability, loses 1600 Health and 1600 Mana.
Also keep in mind to read the other Spell before reading this because they combine.
Duration: 20/30/40/50.

Last edited:
Level 33
Mana Cost: Lv1 100+(-5%) of currently Mana/ Lv2 500+(-20%) of currently Mana
What is this actually means ?
100+(-5%) ???

Is it, 100 + (5% * CurrentMana)
Or 100 - (5% * CurrentMana)

Because there is no such thing as negative percentage.

Cooldown: Same as Heroes Level but x10. (If hero is 10 lvl it has cooldown of 100 secs) But if the Hero has orb of darkness, cooldown is x5 the heroes level and not x10.
This can be achieved with Engineering Upgrade (just like Aghanim's Scepter in DotA that improves cooldown of certain Heroes)

Level 1 - Makes the Enemy to self-attack 06 times, until then the Enemy is paused and can take damage or spells on it. If when this Spell is casted the target has Illusionary Fear Buff on it, it attacks himself the times the casters level is. (Example: If caster is level 20 the target unit will attack himself 20 times)
So if there's no Illusionary Fear buff, it will attack himself 6 times but if there is, it will cancel the 6-attack and overwrites with 20-attack ?

When Combination with Illusionary Fear is there: The Illusionary Fear dispells, and it re-spells in same Level when the actions of Deadly Illusionary is happen succesfully.
Explain slowly, please.
Dispels, and re-spells... whaaaa-- ?

Cooldown: 150 plus Heroes Level. (For e.x. if hero is lvl 1 it has 149 cooldown, if hero is 150+ level it has no cooldown)
WHAT ?
The basic formula is: 150 + HeroLevel
We assume HeroLevel is 1 (Hero Level 1)
Cooldown: 150 + 1 = 151, how does it turns to 149 seconds of cooldown?)
Or you meant by plus = minus / subtract ?

150 - HeroLevel ?
This seems legit.

By the look of it... your spells are really demanding, good luck with it :)

Level 3
What is this actually means ?
100+(-5%) ???

Is it, 100 + (5% * CurrentMana)
Or 100 - (5% * CurrentMana)
Sorry, it was kinda math the way I wrote it. It means 100 + -5%, for example if my hero has 1000 currently Mana and I cast the Spell, I become with 850 currently mana.

So if there's no Illusionary Fear buff, it will attack himself 6 times but if there is, it will cancel the 6-attack and overwrites with 20-attack ?

You mean in Level 1? Cuz each level has diffrent conditions. For Level 1 yes, you got it right, but as long as the caster is level 20.

WHAT ?
The basic formula is: 150 + HeroLevel
We assume HeroLevel is 1 (Hero Level 1)
Cooldown: 150 + 1 = 151, how does it turns to 149 seconds of cooldown?)
Or you meant by plus = minus / subtract ?

150 - HeroLevel ?
This seems legit.

By the look of it... your spells are really demanding, good luck with it :)

Did I really wrote plus ? I meant less / minus sorry 10000 excuses my fault. They look demanding? You mean overdetailed style etc? Thats good right?... or..?

Can I help you with anything more sir?

Yeah, I doubt anyone can make that unless they're really patient and good with triggers.

Not really for people like Defskull this things are so easy that you can't understand, he have made stuff like these every day, hes really pro trust me, I really wish I had his knowledge I would be the most happy man in the world.

Last edited:
Level 33
I think those 2 spells are a paradox.

Deadly Illusionary will make you to self-attack, right ?
While Illusionary Fear will make you to randomly walk.

How can those 2 statement combines in any means ?
How to make it attack itself while it's on the move ?

I want you to explain the mechanism of both these spells combined.

Perhaps, you can give me an example of a situation.

Oh and what I meant by demanding was that the spell really needs many types of handling such as the unit behaviors and such.

I don't think I'll be able to deliver a perfect handling for the unit or not.

Level 3
You didn't get me, well if theres Illusionary Fear and I make Deadly Illusionary the actions totally changes to zero and the only action is that the enemy target just attacks himself, it won't move or anything but it will be paused until it just attack himself 20 times. But to attack himself 20 times the caster needs to be Level 20 in Level 1.

Listen man, in combine of Illusionary Fear and then Deadly Illusionary, if Deadly Ill. is level 1 it makes the enemy attack himself as many level as the caster is. If Caster is level 1 it makes the enemy attack himself 1 time, if caster is level 500 it makes the enemy-target to attack himself 500 times.

If in combine of Illu. Fear and then Deadly Ill. , Deadly Illusion is Level 2 then it makes the enemy attacking him self as many level as both the caster and the target is. If Caster is level 1 and enemy level 5 the target attacks himself 6 times.

BUT WITHOUT COMBINES, Deadly Illusion makes the enemy attack himself 6 times in Level 1 Deadly Illusion and in Level 2 Deadly Illusion, 12 times.

Sometime the Combine would be useless to make, for example if caster is level 1 and enemy level 3 and the caster has level 2 deadly illusion and what ever level of Ill. Fear, theres no reason to cast the combine on the oppenent as it will do better to cast normal Deadly Illusion without the combine, cuz with the combine it will make the enemy attack himself 4 times (cuz caster's level 1 and enemies level 3), but without it the enemy will attack himself 12 times, bigger number I guess. Just keep in mind that while Illusionary Fear is casted on someone and this someone(enemy) attacks himself, hes paused, means until those attacks are made he can't move or do spells, etc. or what ever.

Illusionary Fear's level DOESN'T MATTERS for the combine's power, which Level is Illusionary Fear it doesn't makes the combine any better it's just the way that the combine can happen, so for the combine its important to have and level doesn't matters, outside the ''world of combine'' for normal cast, level matters ofcourse. The spell that matters for how strong the combine would be is Deadly Illusion's Level.

------------------------------------------------------

I think those 2 spells are a paradox.

Deadly Illusionary will make you to self-attack, right ?
While Illusionary Fear will make you to randomly walk.

How can those 2 statement combines in any means ?
How to make it attack itself while it's on the move ?

I want you to explain the mechanism of both these spells combined.

Perhaps, you can give me an example of a situation.

Oh and what I meant by demanding was that the spell really needs many types of handling such as the unit behaviors and such.

I don't think I'll be able to deliver a perfect handling for the unit or not.

And by the way, I explained you again but I think I already answered you all this already, look at my first post of thread again, it says:
When Combination with Illusionary Fear is there: The Illusionary Fear dispells, and it re-spells in same Level and Duration when the actions of Deadly Illusionary is passed succesfully.

I will make you one last example, if you still didn't get it reply, this example counts for the words "dispells" and "re-spells":

Lets say my Caster has Illusionary Fear Level 1 and it Durates for uh.. 10 secs? Yeah 10 secs.
If I make Illusionary Fear, and in 3rd second of it casted on the enemy-target I do Deadly Illusionary, after the enemy-target succesfully attacks himself, the Illusionary Fear comes back to the enemies buffs and has 7 more seconds duration, cuz it lost 3 seconds already from before. Well that one is not important actually if you haven't the mood to make it (to make this duration thing), you can simply make it it just starts from beggin after Illusionary Fear is casted, like it starts from 1st second again even if 3 seconds passed from before-the-Illusionary Fear-spell cast.

I tried my best on English and my best on my examples, I hope you understand Defskull and thanks for your time brother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.