• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I wan't a map with 5 Triggers for rep+credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I wan't a map with 5 Requests fullfilled in it for rep+credits

Title tells all the stuff! i wantz u to make me a map with the next 5 easy(probably) triggers so i copy paste them and the abilities for rep+credit

1. Speeding Eliminate [Spell Levels: 3]
Casting: Targeting (Like Firebolt)
(It will set the cooldown time of Caster to 0.20 seconds per hit and the Caster will attack the Victim 12 Times, each time the Victim will have a SFX of Blood until the spell is succesfully casted and Victim got hit 5 Times, also while Spell is casted both the Unit of Caster and Victim can't move or make any Spells as they're disabled/paused, in Level 2 it will hit the Victim 10 Times and in Level 3 it will hit the victim 17 Times)

2. Mind Strike [Spell Levels: 2]
(When this Spell is casted, the Enemy that was targeted will start lossing 25 HP and MANA per.sec for 8 Seconds, and also these 8 Seconds the Victim will be stunned, at Lv2 the enemy will lose 50 HP and 50 Mana for 8 seconds + stunned)

3. Heart Strike [Spell Levels: 3]
(When this Spell is casted, the victim will lose: 1) 10% of his Health and 2) 200 HP but theres only 5% this Spell will succed and Cooldown is 160 seconds if it fails a Red Floating Text appears uppon Caster's head and says "Missed", on Level 2 it gets 15% of enemies Health and 400 HP now theres 10% this spell will succed and same cool down if it fails a Red Floating Text appears uppon Caster's head and says "Missed", and on Level 3 it gets 20% of enemies health and 600 HP now theres 12% this spell will succed, if it fails a Red Floating Text appears uppon Caster's head and says "Missed")

4. Focus [Spell Levels: 1]
Casting: Self-Cast (Like Berserk)
(This spell combines with spell request 3, when this Spell is activated spell request nr.3(heart strike) has 25% Chance for Spell to work on Enemy at Level 1 of Heart Strike instead of 5%, and at Level 2 of Heart Strike the unit has 35% chance that this spell will work than 10% and in Level 3 Heart Strike it has 45% chance that this spell will work than 12%, also this Spell has Cooldown of 800 Seconds and Duration of 10 seconds, after these 10 Seconds the Heart Strike will have same chances, also something more on these 10 Seconds that this Spell is activated the Casters attacking speed will be increased by double than it is right now and there will be 80% chance for miss each hit the Caster earns.)

5. Time Lock [Spell Levels: 4]
Casting: Self-Cast (Like Berserk)
(When this Spell is casted, it makes a Save, and after that what ever happends to the Unit that casted this spell with duration of 10 seconds, after 10 seconds the Unit goes back to the same HP/Mana he were at when the 10 secs passed, with same skills and all that, if the Unit dies before the 10 Seconds passes, he goes back to where he was before he casted the Spell immeditly instead of waiting 10 seconds, also make a Mdx of Ability or something to go where he made the Time Lock Spell while 10 seconds are passing, you can try a SFX or something you think is cool for Time Lock, I mean like when this Spell is casted a MDX appears at the place he made the Spell and when 10 seconds passes or unit dies so he goes back to the posistion he firstly casted Time Lock, the Caster gets the SFX Blink for a sec and goes back to last place he was when he actually casted this spell. On Level 2, all stays same the only diffrence there is 20 Seconds, and on Level 3 all same again but theres 35 seconds, on last level which is 4, it has 50 seconds Time Locking.)

Thank you, plz excuse me for bad English and thanks to my bro Greg cuz he helped me fixing most of gramar mistakes

Last edited:
Level 2
Oh also 1,2 and 3 to be casted the Caster needs to be near the victim-target cuz they're (they spells) all done by the Casters Dagger in my RPG so it can't happen like from far range

EDIT2: Re-edited my request's title ..I said 5 triggers not 5 requests sry

Level 33
Heart Strike
- 10% of his HP as in, current HP or max HP ?
- Lose another 200 HP, current HP or max HP ?

Time Lock
- The "saving" duration lasts for 10 seconds, right ?
- If the unit dies before 30 seconds right after he casted the spell, he will get back to the initial location to where he initially casted the spell ?
- Basically, if the unit is killed within 30 seconds right after the spell is casted, it will instantly revived at the initial location where he cast the spell ?

Level 2
hello lovely sir;)
[Heart Strike] Well if a hero has 1000 max.hp and 900 current hp, when heart strike succeds (5% chance) and heart strike is level 1, the hero will go from 900/1000 hp to 600/1000, got me?

[Time Lock]
- You mean casting time? No casting time lasts 0 seconds exactly when I click the spell it actives, casting time is same as Berserk, zero.
- Exactly.
- Not revived, he will go with the same HP/Mana/etc. he was when I clicked the spell time lock, for example if I have 23/100 HP and 56/100 MANA, and I do the spell and die after 10 seconds while the time lock was casted, I go back to same location I was with 23 HP and 56/100 MANA.

Because I am bad at English, maybe I didn't read correctly one of your texts, so just repeat your self or contact me ;)

EDIT2: Sorry man, I re-edited my Thread I said 30 seconds and 10 too, in beggin I was planning to put only 1 Level so I putted 30 seconds, then I fixed it to 10 seconds but I FORGOT to edit all the 30 number and fix it to 10.. Sorry check thread again, edited.

Level 33
- Not revived, he will go with the same HP/Mana/etc. he was when I clicked the spell time lock, for example if I have 23/100 HP and 56/100 MANA, and I do the spell and die after 10 seconds while the time lock was casted, I go back to same location I was with 23 HP and 56/100 MANA.
Because when a Hero dies, you can't simply move them to Position X and hope for him to do some actions

When unit dies, it truly dies, unless we revive it
Never mind, I'll use trigger to revive it then

Wait, after 10 seconds or before ?
Please type correctly sir, don't give me false information

Level 2
"and die before the 10 seconds passes" * =(
(sry yesterday i was too tired cuz i was studying all day from morning and when i opened my pc i had in mind to make fixes in map and shit so i was kinda low-iq)

And when you say revive, will the Hero keep the same Health? Like if he has 500/580 HP he casts the Time Lock [Level 1], and if he like dies in 5th second (while Time Lock is casted) before the 10 secs passed, when he revives in same location as where he casted the spell, he(the caster) will have 580/580 HP OR normally 500/580? If yes (580/580)we could find another way cuz this is way too not-like-I-wanted-it, cuz timelock is timelock not Heal or somethin, you know what I mean?

Level 2
Missunderstood, I never said I don't trust Def, actually all this time I am checking my topic everyday hopping that Def or whoever actually made them so I put them in my map the only thing I did was explaining to Defskull how I wan't them so he makes them correctly, by the way for anyone who wants to help me I wan't something special for Time Lock:
When someone casts it nothing happends (So the enemy doesn't sees it used Time Lock and starts avoiding to attack him), but after 10 secs (if level 1, if more levels then w/e the secs are) that passed and the spell is done and the Unit is going back to the Location he casted this spell, I wan't two animation models, 1) At the location this Unit is currently the blink (caster) appears and 2) The location he casted the spell Time Lock, when the Caster goes back to this area the blink model appears there too, so what we have: two blinks just in other locations after the 10 secs (if level 1) passes.

I always say if level 1 cuz if its level 2 its more secs than 10 secs this spell durations, and so on

Level 2
I know man I still wait for help, I needed help in also one more request I hope he helps there too cuz he was the first who replied ..

Status
Not open for further replies.