• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI Spell for Credits+Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello guys I would like one GUI Spell for Rep on HW+Credits on my map. If you make it please make it GUI and place it in a map, then upload it here so I download the map and copy paste the trigger, thanks alot. Lets say what this spell will do now.

Okay the Spell is supposted to do that: It will LOCK the place you are when you click it, for the next 2 minutes you can go where ever, but after 2 minutes you will return to place you was. If you die then this won't happen ofcourse, also you return to place you was with the health you currently have. For example lets say I have 100 HP when I cast the spell, and someone hits me on my way and I have 50 HP at 1:59 Min, so at 2 MIN I will still have 50 HP. It haves a 500 seconds cooldown after it is done. Last, this spell is possible to do its effect on less than 2 minutes if the caster clicks the icon again. So if I click the spell first time, and after 20 seconds I click it again I return to place I was with the health I had at 20th second. Also within the 2 seconds where ever the caster goes his right and left leg will leave this thing to where ever he steps and they will remain: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-50505/?prev=search=breath&r=20&d=list&page=2

After the spell is done, all the black breathoffire's will dissapear.

Background Story of this Spell: (Probably you dont even care but okay)

Okay I need it for my map, this will be a thing that some tech boots will do, it locks down a thing so the caster will be able to jump from a building and do what ever, when he faces the danger he will re-click it and go back to the place he was, escaping theatrically. The black things are supposted to be some black ropes he leaves where ever he goes so they grab him back to the place he locked the ropes which follow him.

Level 7
I don't particularly like the concept of the spell at all, it seems Abusive to people you are playing against. Its far to cheap. You need to come up with another idea or add onto its balance. You elaborate the spell in a strange way. The part that allows me to understand you (Unfortunatly) is because I make awful typo's so I'm use to understanding jiberish. Yes I just flamed myself, get over it.

You explained your spell out to sound like you wanted a shadow mark left behind on each footprint, That's insane work for a GUI triggerman. I understand it now that you wanted it to be like a trail of shower marks where you could see the travel back path. You named your spell in a way might confuse some people.

I want to make your spell but truly without it being balanced I fear you may be better off without this spell in your map my friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.