• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

GUI Spell Request (+REP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Glacial Eruption:

Spell Overview
Basicaly the caster should rise into the air, (while rising he should have 100% evasion), then when he reaches a height of 200 an icy pillar (use the glacier model veriation 4). will burst from the ground and raze up to its full height. all enemies around the casters point should be stuned for 4 seconds and damaged, meanwhile the caster will slowly return to the ground.
Prefered Deadline
Within 2 days if possible.
Rewards

• All attempts will recieve + 1 Rep.
  • The best ver will recieve + 3 Rep.
  • The one I chose to use will get credits in my campaign (Click my signature).

Level 8
ok, so the caster raises to a height of 200 over 1-2 seconds. (while he is raising he gets 100% evasion). Then once he reaches the height, the glacier comes out of the ground and extends to its full height (I guess you could create it here but make its initial flying height (in the OE) a - then when it is created it changes its flying height to a + number). When this happens all the nearby enemies are knocked back (but a special sort of knockback where they fly into the air as they move back) and are damaged. The glacier explodes (using any special effect you like (including imported)) and is immediately removed, the special effect should cover the removal so it looks good. Then once it explodes the caster returns to the ground over 0.5 seconds. (he looses the evasion just before he starts returning to the ground.

Hope this is enough info

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
This is the spell ... well tell me what you think ..

I made it in about 15 minutes ...

The Features :

The units doesn't show the MISS when they attack ... it is a triggered miss.

The units knockback flying like you said ...

You can change the damage and AOE ...

The glacier is well not like you wanted but i think Better :D

BTW i recommend USING that model for the GLACIER .. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/frostpillarv2-59443/?prev=t=8&r=20&d=list&page=3

Attachments

• Glacy.w3x
    40.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Jump could be better ...and effects too..... i expected more from you Rmx! ...
But ok .....i don't need to do it now..

It is like he requested lol, i made it for other :D!!! holy ...

It is just a simple spell he requested it...

EDIT !

Because i was working 2 am on the trigger, i was shit minded :p

So i was looking through leaks and i found i didn't Destroy the Group then ... i fixed it :D

And added some models and special effect made it better :D

I hope this time you still like it ... or you could use the old one ...

BTW credits to Pyritie for the model ...

May i RECOMMEND .. using the Special Effect for the Explosion :D . http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...50407/?prev=t=8&search=ice&r=20&d=list&page=2

Attachments

• Glacy.w3x
    40.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.