• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hello, I have a spell request, It should be based out from this video:
At 5:16 the Black Crows spell. A short add to that spell I would like:

So in the video the crows create and start flying out of the caster, with this the caster dissapears (since he becomes those crows) and then they should start flying to the target point (the crows) and when they arrive at the location, they should go into the center and the caster appears (shortly a opposite way as when the caster disappears).

It can be GUI, JASS or vJASS but It should be MUI and leakless, since many units will be able to use it.

+rep and full credit in map if you can make the spell.

Level 22
Well the model is actually see able in the youtube video, the path to it: units\critters\Vulture\Vulture.mdl
And it's colors red, blue, green all set to 0. But i can make the colors 0 if you want.

The video actualy tells what the spell does, but I can tell for the other things.

Spell name: Crow Attack
Description: Leave blank, I'll add it.
Levels: 1
Cast Range: Whole map
Mana cost: 0

I think that's all, tell me if something is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.