• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need 4 spells:

1.Chibaku Tensei (Pain)
It should be a miniature black hole that goes from caster to sky above targeted area and then starts to suck everything in that area.

2.Tyskomi (Itachi)
So it should create clones of casting unit and encircle targeted unit and then all clones should attack simultaneously the targeted unit.

3.Crow (Itachi)
So this one is tricky casting unit needs to target any enemy unit then casting unit should separate into crows which then encircle the target turn into weapons and then stab target.After the target is stabbed the casting unit should be on the position of stabbed unit.

4.Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks (Kisame)

This one is hard to explain so here’s link with picture:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_A_Thousand_Feeding_Sharks

Level 6
Hello Magmapolis.

I can help you with these spells, but I'd need more details about damage, durations, and also, just more generally, what you want the spells to specifically do (give more details than you gave in the original post).

Examples of what I want information about would be:

- How long does the black hole last in Ability 1?
- How long from the cast time until it begins to 'suck in' surrounding units?
- Are the clones from Ability 2 selectable units that you can control? Do they mimic the caster's stats? How many of them are there?
- Does the caster vanish after casting Crow in Ability 3? When does he come back? How long does it take the crows to reach their destination approximately?

I'll help if you can give some details!

Level 2
1.So black hole lasts about 20 sec ; It should start sucking 5 sec after ability is casted ; It should travel to point above the selected area 5 sec ; For damage it should be like immolation 10 hp/s drain ; It should pull all targets in the area towards it (raising them from ground towards black hole) , (THIS ISNT IMPORTANT DO THIS ONLY IF YOU WANT It should pull trees and other destructible´s and doodad´s towards it).

2. Clones should be dummy units and non selectable ; Number of clones should be 8
and duration should be 15 sec and it should do 5000 damage ; clones should start stabbing unit 5 sec after casting ; Pls add blood effect when clones start to stab unit.

3. Caster should vanish when he casts ability then crows should reach target in about 5 sec and then turn into weapons stab target instantly killing it and caster appears on place of the targeted unit ; Damage should be 99999999999999 for one hit kill ; When crow turn into weapons they should stab target in about 2 sec ; All crows should stab target simultaneously ; Caster should separate into 8 crows.

If you need anything else just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.