• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Spell to be made in GUI + Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Glacial Eruption:

Spell Overview
Basicaly the caster should rise into the air, (while rising he should have 100% evasion), then when he reaches a height of 200 an icy pillar (use the glacier model veriation 4). will burst from the ground and raze up to its full height. all enemies around the casters point should be stuned for 4 seconds and damaged, meanwhile the caster will slowly return to the ground.
Prefered Deadline
Within 2 days if possible.
Rewards

• All attempts will recieve + 1 Rep.
  • The best ver will recieve + 3 Rep.
  • The one I chose to use will get credits in my campaign (Click my signature).

Status
Not open for further replies.