• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Edit Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I need help editing this model, its the wharf model. Pic.jpg I want the encircled part removed.

Edit: Also can some one make a MUI spell for me, its like the spell requested by Ardenian the opposite mana drain. But what I want is:

-The Hero summons a unit, the unit will follow him with a short distance from each other. The unit cant attack and have a spell that transfer mana to the hero and a suicide spell
-The summoned unit last for only 20 secs. and will get longer when further the skill is enhance, Mana cost 50 and so on.
-Max summoned unit is 1 and increase more per lvl, When the hero cast the spell while there is a max summoned unit it will only replace the 1st unit he summoned.
-Units health is 75 mana is 80 and will get bigger when the Hero enhance the skill.
-When the hero's mana is not full the summoned unit will automatically transfer his mana to the Hero like an opposite mana drain. Mana transfered in lvl 1 is 5 and increase as the hero enhance the skill.
-The mana drain wont get canceled when the unit moves but when the unit dies,stunned, disabled or the heros mana si full it will stop transferring mana. The unit will only transfer his mana from the Hero and not on other Units and Hero's.

Last edited:
Level 13
If you go to the object editor you can change the max/min fields.

Well if I make the Pier model a bit wider, it will be very longer too. As you can see in the pic. the pond is only small. Anyway tnx for helping, I found another model that will suit for my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.