• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hello all, I need a spell done:

Name: Charge of Darkness
Description: just leave blank, i'll change myself.
Levels: 4

The spell is from Spirit Breaker (Barathrum) from DotA. Charge of Darkness. I simply need that spell, it should be able to configure. Must be Leakless. MUI, JASS or GUI.

I need it for my map; Island Ninja Wars Arena also on the hive. It must be realy able to be configured, since i don't want my map to have on end 100% DotA spell :D

What the spell does:

When casted on an unit the barathrum starts running into him, increasing speed with each second and becoming more and more transparent, his colision is also off at the time he is running into the unit. When he hits the unit, the speed becomes same as it was before he casted the spell and he becomes without transparency and his colision is back on. When he hits the unit gets stuned for level of Charge of Darkness * 1
If he reaches max speed, he becomes magic immune until he hits the target.
Also if the casters gets disturbed in any way when in Charge of Darkness, the spell ends (This includes getting stuned, using another spell, or ordering the caster to move someplace else, ......)

Each level improves the amount geting transparent every second, and the amount of speed he gains each second.

I think that describes it pretty well.

Last edited:
Level 4
its like a blink strike.. i have that on my map.. but idk how to make the little fading anims and the other effects, but i can make it deal the dmg and teleport to the target. if u want, i can even make it teleport back to casting point.

Level 24
Hello all, I need a spell done:

Name: Charge of Darkness
Description: just leave blank, i'll change myself.
Levels: 4

The spell is from Spirit Breaker (Barathrum) from DotA. Charge of Darkness. I simply need that spell, it should be able to configure. Must be Leakless. MUI, JASS or GUI.

I need it for my map; Island Ninja Wars Arena also on the hive. It must be realy able to be configured, since i don't want my map to have on end 100% DotA spell :D

You cant just leave it as no description, Not everyone plays the games you play, please fix your description so people can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.