• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Passive Spell: % of Health adds as Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
WARNING: SORRY I MEANT REQUESTING ACTIVE SPELL NOT PASSIVE, THE THING I REQUEST IS ACTIVE I JUST MISS-TYPED PROBABLY!

I wan't someone to make me this Spell into a Map so you give me Map's link and I download to copy/paste the triggers in my Map.
Help me for Rep

Ability Name: Enrage
Cooldown: 400/400/400/400/400/380
Mana Cost: 25/40/65/80/105/120
Level 1 - The Axer becomes enraged and 2% of the Casters currently health adds as Damage. For example if Caster has 100/120 currently HP he haves added addinational damage +2. Also, this Spell durates same as the Casters Level x3, for example if Caster is Level 2 it durates for 6 seconds.

Level 2 - The Axer becomes enraged and 4% of the Casters currently health adds as Damage. For example if Caster has 100/120 currently HP he haves added addinational damage +4. Also, this Spell durates same as the Casters Level x3, for example if Caster is Level 2 it durates for 6 seconds.

Level 3 - The Axer becomes enraged and 6% of the Casters currently health adds as Damage. For example if Caster has 100/120 currently HP he haves added addinational damage +6. Also, this Spell durates same as the Casters Level x3, for example if Caster is Level 2 it durates for 6 seconds.

Level 4 - The Axer becomes enraged and 8% of the Casters currently health adds as Damage. For example if Caster has 100/120 currently HP he haves added addinational damage +8. Also, this Spell durates same as the Casters Level x3, for example if Caster is Level 2 it durates for 6 seconds.

Level 5 - The Axer becomes enraged and 10% of the Casters currently health adds as Damage. For example if Caster has 100/120 currently HP he haves added addinational damage +10. Also, this Spell durates same as the Casters Level x3, for example if Caster is Level 2 it durates for 6 seconds.

Level 6 - The Axer becomes enraged and 12% of the Casters currently health adds as Damage. For example if Caster has 100/120 currently HP he haves added addinational damage +12. Also, this Spell durates same as the Casters Level x3, for example if Caster is Level 2 it durates for 6 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 33
The damage added is dynamic due to change of HP per second or initial cast only ?

Situation A:
A unit cast this while having HP of 100/120 will get +2 damage.
3 seconds later the unit takes damage, damage still +2, does not change.

Situation B:
A unit cast this while having HP 100/120 will get +2 damage.
3 seconds later the unit takes damage and now his HP is 80/120 and will get now a +1.6 (1 damage) now.

Which is it ?

Level 2
BTW this Spell is not Passive but active IDK why it says Passive I though I wrote Active??

The damage added is dynamic due to change of HP per second or initial cast only ?

Situation A:
A unit cast this while having HP of 100/120 will get +2 damage.
3 seconds later the unit takes damage, damage still +2, does not change.

Situation B:
A unit cast this while having HP 100/120 will get +2 damage.
3 seconds later the unit takes damage and now his HP is 80/120 and will get now a +1.6 (1 damage) now.

Which is it ?

I was thinking for Situation A actually, but you gave me an idea with Situation B hm.. very nice.. Can you make Situation B without any leaks? I mean, you know how to make it without bugs? If you know it well, then Situation B would be better. If you think it will have some bugs in the game some times and shit then make Situation A, just tell me which you used when the triggers and spell is ready ;)

With other words actually do which ever is easier and faster for you but I prefer Sit. B, if you make A it won't be bad either.

Level 2
I don't know how they did in DotA... the maximum damage (for his Ursa's Ultimate - Enrage) in DotA is somehow capped at 600 or so, perhaps they make a 600-levels of +1 bonus damage ? That's... a lot.

Okay so you will make Situation B right? Cuz I am confused???

Level 33
Both situation is the same for my problem, creating a 600-level +1 Damage... damn that's a lot.

Situation A | B just differs from Data Handling, does not touch anything with Object Editor.

While my problem is with the Object Editor itself.

You're okay to create a 600-level of an ability ?

Level 2
Both situation is the same for my problem, creating a 600-level +1 Damage... damn that's a lot.

Situation A | B just differs from Data Handling, does not touch anything with Object Editor.

While my problem is with the Object Editor itself.

You're okay to create a 600-level of an ability ?

I will just right click and click ''Auto-Fill All Levels" in a spell that has 600 Level? Thats what you mean? Or what because I really can't understand shit you're saying please explain and give some examples so I understand..

Status
Not open for further replies.