• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Requesting a Map with Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello there folks I need your help with some triggers, if you make them please upload a Map with them so I simply copy the Folder inside Triggers thing and I paste it to my map. If you help me you will earn things like Rep, credits etc. the more requests you fullfill the more you gain! Respect too ;)

1) Sacrifice
When I click this Spell my character loses 50 Health and gains 50 Mana Points, like if I have 100/150 HP and 200/800 MP and I click this spell I go 50/150 HP and 250/800 MP.
This Spell on click-style works like Potions I guess.

2) Magical Damage
When I enable this magic any of my attacks are enchanted by +100 DMG, but each time I attack someone while this spell is enabled I lose 50 HP and 100 MP. When I enable it I can disable it at the same time, but each enable costs me 30 mana at the cast.
This Spell on click-style works like Immolation, enable-disable way. If you need to replace a spell with this, you can try Immolation as I don't need it in my map.

3) Powers Copy
When a unit casts this spell, the target's full health-full mana and original damage adds as addinational, disincluding the normal ones. For example if the caster has 1000 hp, 20-25 dmg and 50 mp and I use this spell to a target with 50 hp , 50-65 dmg and 50 mp my caster is now filled with this: 1050 hp , 70-85 dmg and 100 mp. This spell can be used only to one target, if I target another guy after this, the stats from the old one removes and the new ones adds.
This Spell on click-style works like firebolt, you know targeting ones.

Fullfilling 1 Request(s) = ( ==> Respect + Reputation.[ )
Fullfilling 2 Request(s) = ( Respect + Reputation + ==> Credits on Quests to my Private Map. )
Fullfilling 3 Request(s) = ( Respect, Reputation + Credits on Quests to my Private Map. + ==> I'll try for a extra Reputation + I'll write your name on Loading Screen + I'll write your name on start gaming credits saying you helped me on some triggers. )

Keep in mind that if someone made/fullfilled a request already and it works fine then you will not count for this one, but I guess you don't give a fuck xD

Level 4
Mhm hi.. Well, there will be several units that will hold this spell, not hero(es) but units. And yes, units.

Level 4
Thanks alot I will fullfill my promises as fast as I get on my Computer and check out if they work fine.

Edit: Works, I gave you credits on map and +rep, thanks alot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.