• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Ground (Spell Trigger Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
First of all, when you make me this Request fullfilled, put the trigger into a Map and give me the Map link so I download the map and I copy/paste the trigger and spell to my map.

Okay lets start

icons_14509_pas.jpg

Spell Name: Necromastery [3 Levels]
Passive/Active: Passive.
Actions and Information: When the Hero is on an Undead Ground (I use Terrain Outland, so Outland's undead ground if it matters) his Mana and Health Regeneration increases by X.

Level 1 - On the Undead Grounds, the Dark Wizard Regenerates Health and Mana faster by 3-per sec.

Level 2 - On the Undead Grounds, the Dark Wizard Regenerates Health and Mana faster by 5-per sec.

Level 3 - On the Undead Grounds, the Dark Wizard Regenerates Health and Mana faster by 8-per sec.

Last edited:
Level 3
yea btw I said level 1 x3 sry wrong I meant level 1, level 2, level 3

Umm.. I can't find the Undead Ground ((blight)) any ideas?

Level 33
You want the units to regenerate HP while on Blighted area ?

yea btw I said level 1 x3 sry wrong I meant level 1, level 2, level 3
I know it myself, the ability in that test map is adjusted accordingly to Level, don't worry.

EDIT:
  • ((Center of (Playable map area)) is blighted) Equal to True
Boolean Comparison - Environment - Point is Blighted

Level 3
I can't make it ..

iBad ass :/

EDIT2: You mean this?
  • (Terrain type at TempLoc) Equal to UG_RegenTerrain

Level 3
oww I could do it maybe too.. what ever thanks alot ill test if it works which im sure it does and rep :zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Level 3
Actually.. I confused it , I needed this for my Map which have "Underground" so I need it to work for Underground's Blight not Outland's Blight.. I though it doesn't matters like all blight is same sorry.. My mistake.. Just tell me how to make it from Outland's Blight to Underground's Blight, tell me which I should edit to what if u don't wan't to make a map for 3rd time (ik im annoying sry my fault).. Anyways I really hope you help, for the help you did until now I rep'd you, I hope you help on that too :'z

Status
Not open for further replies.