• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Self Inflicted Damage Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is a very simple triggered spell request, but I'm stumped as to how to go about doing it as I suck at complex triggering.

The basic idea of the spell is an AoE explosion spell on caster (easily done with a "reskinned" warstomp) that also damages the caster by a level dependant, fixed percent of his max hit points when the spell is cast, something like this:

Level 1 - 200 AoE damage, 25% max health damage to caster. Level 2 - 400 AoE damage, 33% max health damage to caster. ect ect.

Another thing I want to add is that if the self inflicted damage from the spell would kill the hero to instead reduce his hit points to 1, or 1% whichever is easier to trigger.

I'd like the spell to be in MUI or Jass, so long as the Jass version isn't complicated and impossible to edit.

Any help on this would be nice. :grin:

Level 9
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you Issac, but this seems to be EXACTLY what I need, thank you very much.

As far as leaks go I can't see any, then again I couldn't spot a leak if it grabbed a mallet and beat me in the head with it... lol :grin:

Heres some +rep for your help, I also add your name to the credits on the map... (If I ever finish it that is... :grin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.