• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request - Wrath of the Nether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi :grin:!

Im looking for someone to make me an spell that makes following things.

Wrath of the Nether

Level 1 - Deals 15% of an enemies hp, but drains all your mana and atleast 200 mana is needed to cast this spell.

Level 2 - Deals 20% of an enemies hp, but drains all your mana and atleast 250 mana is needed to cast this spell.

Level 3 - Deals 25% of an enemies hp, but drains all your mana and atleast 300 mana is needed to cast this spell.

I think i could figure it out myself, but im too lazy :grin:.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Level 7
1:Copy Death and Decay
2:Make said copy have 3 levels
3:Set cast time (And duration) to 0.01
4:Set the corresponding mana levels to the ability
5:Set the % drain amounts for the according level

6:Open up Trigger Editor
7:Make New Trigger named Wrath of the Nether
8:Event:When a unit casts an ability {Generic Unit Event}
9:Condition:Ability being cast being equal to Wrath of Nether equals true
10:Remove all of triggering unit's mana

Walaa.

Level 2
Should i still have

Art animation effects - stand,channel

And wont it still be kinda AOE when i cast it?
I think there is quite a diffrence between Death and Decay and my spell. Shouldnt i make the whole effect in trigger editor instead?

Last edited:
Level 10
Make a dummyspell based of channel put in mana cost, target type etc.
then open your trigger editor and make a new trigger and make it like this.
  • Wrath of the Nether
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Wrath of the Nether
    • Actions
      • If ((Level of Wrath of the Nether for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1) then do (Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing ((Max life of (Triggering unit)) / 6.67) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Level of Wrath of the Nether for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 2) then do (Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing ((Max life of (Triggering unit)) / 5.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Level of Wrath of the Nether for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1) then do (Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing ((Max life of (Triggering unit)) / 4.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal) else do (Do nothing)
      • Unit - Set mana of (Triggering unit) to 0.00

Status
Not open for further replies.