• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Pack 1.6b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
100% Mines assisted by kakuzu.zukkoku

Keywords:
buy spell, spell pack, hero defenses
Contents

Spell Pack 1.6b (Map)

Reviews
12:31, 26th Sep 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
Wait... is this a game or a spellpack?
I just played it, and it looked more like a game.

Either way, I'll save you time by saying that you don't need to upload this again, not in the maps section, nor in the spells section.
If it is a spellpack, then the triggers are far too bad (Do Nothing's, memory leaks, not original).
If it is a game, then the triggers are bad AND all the rest (terrain, objects etc).

Last edited:
Level 13
Either way, I'll save you time by saying that you don't need tp upload this again, not in the maps section, nor in the spells section.
If it is a spellpack, then the triggers are far too bad (Do Nothing's, memory leaks, not original).
If it is a game, then the triggers are bad AND all the rest (terrain, objects etc).

agrees...
this resource has now been REJECTED