• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LoaP Zombie Beta 1.6B

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Loap Zombie...This Life of a Peasant brings more to the old boring game. A few new quest, side quest, skins, custom abilities, and more. First version thats not Beta, still alot to add and probably bugs. Main quest WILL get harder once added more shops and side quest, enjoy the invasion!

Keywords:
LoaP, Zombie, Cool, Thats all Folks!
Contents

LoaP Zombie Beta 1.6B (Map)

Reviews
11:55, 10th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Thanks for pointing out BB Codes to me. I admit I wasn't aware of them. On the next update(I have alot to do before next update), I will also update description. If it is mandatory to have them on here than please notify me and I'll correct asap. Have fun with the map, I'm open to all ideas, comments, and criticism :p.

Level 14
How does your map differ from the dozens of other "gay", idiotic, and rigged versions out there. (excluding a few and not implying your map is any of these things) LOAPs don't very good reputations and I wanted to know before playing your map if yours is a repeat of this misfortune.

Level 4
Well of course as the mapmaker, I personally as a beta prefer it over most LOAPS or Life or Whatevers in a loap terrained map. But, I’ll list main things I changed. I tried to keep the theme hell-based, as in demons, zombies, war, etc. There is a Storyline/main mission to map.
Setting: Loap Map, hell immerges from grounds and zombies attack. Red is leader of hell, (Balanced) He must kill you all and you must go into hell to stop zombie spawns. Zombie Spawns are computerized to prevent allying/cheating.

Different from most/other LoaPs:

Terrain Changed.
Added Missions/Secret heros for players to unlock by killing them, Balanced.
Deleted Repick
Made only one player can be one hero for whole game because no repick, only established for “Soldier” and “Wanderer” Hero.
Heros Have Missions based on their solo hero, such as evil/good paths and different roads to take. Bases unlocked, items unlocked, units, troops, etc. Storyline for them all different, do these to get strong enough to do main mission and stop hell. Once done an evil/good task it notifys Red for evil, or Army, Blue for Good.
Druggy has no changes yet, planning on deleting him, moving base, and changing him from druggy to something else.
All Custom models
Few spells so far, but all custom and GUI no vJASS
Custom Terraining
Few Systems in there like alling system being created, vote kick, kick spoofer, etc.
Custom theme based music.
Lots more I can’t put my hand on at the moment….

P.S v 1.4 is older without the missions and no repick for heros. Will Update it once I fix a few bugs in 1.6.…

Level 6
*sigh*

Well you see that EDIT button right there at the bottom right of your posts? Use it.
That's also a rule...

And for your information, It is a rule to have a proper description,
but it is also a rule to not have a map like this. check out the red highlighted rules(a.k.a. the ones your breaking) in my hidden tag and read them all to the fullest. (which you should have done before submitting)

Compliance
No map may violate any Hive Workshop general or specific site rules.

Original Work
All maps must be significantly worked on, if not entirely created, by their submitter. Maps that were edited from someone else's work must include proof of permission to edit that work, and the original author may request that the map be taken down at any time.

Third Party Material
All maps must give credit to the authors of material included in the map that is not made by the maker. Pirated or stolen content is not permitted.

Originality
All maps must be distinctively different from other maps in concept. This may include story, gameplay, goals, etc, but restricts maps which are effectively clones of older versions, such as most LOAP and Footman Wars maps.

Completion
All maps must be close enough to completion to allow for a good experience by the player. This does not limit beta maps that are near completion, but does limit alpha and other under construction maps that are not significantly playable.

Gameplay
All maps must be fairly fun and decently balanced.

Presentation
All maps must be made in English, must not contain overwhelmingly bad spelling or grammar, must contain a valid author and map name, and must contain a well-written description to give the reader a good idea of what the map is about. Imports, terrain, camera, and other visuals should complement the game.

Stability
All maps must not have enough bugs to significantly adversely affect gameplay.

Updates
Map updates should be made by using the Update button on the map rather than by resubmitting the map.

Use
The maps section should not be used as a pastebin or testing area, but rather for map distribution. If you wish for an advertising, testing, and more public place for early stages of your map, please use the Map Development forum.

Approval
Maps not meeting all of the above criteria may be approved in rare circumstances. Maps may be rejected at any time for any valid reason given by the moderator who rejects them. Maps need not meet the criteria not applicable to their type. Resource moderators will decide on a case-by-case basis which maps will be approved.

Enforcement
Repeatedly ignoring one or more of these rules may result in negative reputation, infraction points, or even being banned from the site.

Contact
If you wish to request that your map be reviewed, whether for the first time or after fixing problems outlined by a moderator, feel free to post in Map Resource Moderation with a detailed request and a link to the map in question. If you wish to complain about the actions of a moderator, please post in Admin Contact with a detailed request and a link to the issue in question.

Don't feel bad, I'm sure www.epicwar.com would love this map...

Level 4
other guy, and btw u might wana base the game's grade by the actual gameplay first, not on the facts that im new to this site a bit and that its a LoaP. After all, it probably is a rule right? should I go take 30min of my life to link it? Judging a map's gameplay rating by a post/game type? Yeah....I'll change whatever an admin tells me too once they review my map, whether or not rejected.

Level 6
other guy, and btw u might wana base the game's grade by the actual gameplay first, not on the facts that im new to this site a bit and that its a LoaP. After all, it probably is a rule right? should I go take 30min of my life to link it? Judging a map's gameplay rating by a post/game type? Yeah....I'll change whatever an admin tells me too once they review my map, whether or not rejected.

First of all, (I don't care what country you're from) please visit an English tutorial, and THW just so happens to have one.
It's right here, but I bet you don't bother to visit it, because you think you don't need it.

That took about 1 minute to link, all I had to do was highlight. (which is what took a minute) I have all that in a notepad on my desktop, because about 50% of all NEW maps are like yours.

Bad, and violating the rules.

The fact that you're new to this site means nothing, because when you upload your map you have to press a button saying I have read, understood and agree to abide by The Hive Workshop rules.
With the rules right above that button. The rules that I so kindly re-gave you.

Untitled1.jpg

The Only excuse remotely acceptable is if your blind, and well if you're blind and managed to even find a website, then congrats.

To add to my reasoning on why you being new doesn't matter, You've been given neg rep 3 times. 3! (The only reason you have don't have -4 rep is because you had neg rep and people felt sorry.) If you haven't checked out the rules by now, then you are as ignorant as I think you are.

The fact that it is a LOAP violates the rules. period. So a mod can ask you to change the whole map.

I've given this to a mod, and I can almost guarantee you that he won't download it. If he does, then I bet he doesn't play for my then ohhh...5 minutes. max.

I review all maps based on content that DESERVE my time. Go look at my reviews they are very well put together for very well put together maps.

Now, my rant on ignorance is over. feel free to flame me or cry or whatever it is people like you do. OH WAIT! after seeing you rep, don't go do that.
Because it probably involves reuploading your map.

I usually don't respond like that, but after looking at your rep and the reasons behind it, it seems you are just too ignorant to learn a damn thing from anybody previous, so I decided to be more blunt.

EDIT: oh yes, I put the above in a hidden tag, as a courtesy to others, since it was fairly lengthy, and I'm sure that nobody wants to scroll through it every time they come to respond.

Level 28
um, i did use the update, i just didnt change description
Multi-posting != Multi-uploading.
You did in fact double-post.

u might wana base the game's grade by the actual gameplay first, not on the facts that im new to this site a bit and that its a LoaP.
We're not judging you because your new, nor because this is a LoaP.
It's just not original (LoaPs are anything but original and zombies have grown old a year ago).
On top of that, I believe tleno is right: the quality is just too low to be acceptable.

Yeah....I'll change whatever an admin tells me too once they review my map, whether or not rejected.
Admins never review anything.
And I won't review your map either.

I'l just reject the map, since you obviously did not read the rules though you said you did.