• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Does anyone know which spell immunity prevents ALL spells from effect the unit? Charm can still be cast on units with the spell immunity abilities found in the neutral hostile section.

Level 8
I dont think any of them does... since they are all the same...

You can make a trigger that stops a unit when casting a spell on a unit that has Spell Immunity.

You can try this: Make an aura that has a buff, and give it to the unit.

• Unit - Unit starts the effect of a ability
  • (Target unit ability being cast on) has (Buff) equal to True
  • Unit - Order (Casting unit) to Stop

Level 11
Advanced > Gameplay Constants > Gameplay - Magic Immunes Resist Ultimates
Change its value to TRUE and you're done.

Level 9
I was thinking of changing the Gameplay constant as last resort because it makes all the other spell immune resist ultimate as well.

Level 11
So you want the units to resist Charm and Charm only? Then you have to do it the way Rowboat suggests.

Level 9
I was hoping there is one spell immunity that resist every ability including ultimates and the rest only resist normal abilities and not ultimates.

Level 11
Then you have to create 2 spell immunity skills, and I don't know which one counts in Gameplay constants. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.