• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey,

i need spell idea's;
Example:
My idea for Dark Knight
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats
-----------------------------------------
it going to be base str and a little int
Str=18
Agi=5
Int=7
(you can edit the stats/max stats 30)
Skills (you can change these)
(level 1) Unholy Strike - 1x str

(level 5) Fear - debuff attack by x1 level go for 15 sec

(level 11) Leech Stomp - (it like thunder clap but with out the slow down it leech hp) evey 10 int hp leech 50hp dmg 25 x1 str (if not you can take away the leech idea and make it just thunder clap)

(level 18) Rage Of Inner Demon - Passive 15+ str 10+ int

(level 24) Awaking the Darkness - Aoe Effect evey 15 int 150 dmg

(level 32) Horn of Armor -Passive Armor +10 returned dmg 25%

(level 39) Summon of Skeleton - Summon 2 Fighter Skeleton

(level 46) - ??? (you can help me with the skill of i got nothing for this)

(level 55) - ??? (you can help me with the skill of i got nothing for this)

(level 65) - ??? (you can help me with the skill of i got nothing for this)

(level 75) - ??? (you can help me with the skill of i got nothing for this)

~~~~ULTIMATES~~~~

(level 90) - ??? (you can help me with the skill of i got nothing for this)

(level 105) - ??? (you can help me with the skill of i got nothing for this)

(level 120) - ??? (you can help me with the skill of i got nothing for this)

(level 135) - ??? (you can help me with the skill of i got nothing for this)

(level 150) - ??? (you can help me with the skill of i got nothing for this)

Dont Edit/do a copy of that - THAT IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE

So please made your spell ideas so too

Hero Guide:
Druid - Healer/surport/tank (in bear form)
Necromancer - (summon/damage)
Defender - (tank)
Priest - (healer/may surport)
Mage - (damage)
Wizard -(surport/damage)
Shaman - (surport(buff)/damage/may tank (a bit))
Monk (Done)
Berserker (may done have to look something)
reward: credit (if you want)

Last edited:
Level 4
Yeah, i dont get responce either...

LETS MAKE A CHANGE IN THAT OMFG! :D

(level 46) - Shadow Armor - Makes 0 collution for xx secs and gives 0.5x str damage to nearby enemy units when close (Immolate, triggered windwalk effect and shadow color).

(level 55) - Last Strike - A strike that deals 3x str damage, but requires that the Dark Knight has 8% or lower hit points. Has 60 second cooldown.

I give more soon, i am tired...
Tell me if its good..

Level 5
First of all you searched for spell ideas? their are a lot of them already in the forum

I don't know if this is a bit to extreme tell me if you like it or if it is too much and I will try to change it. This could be either Mage or Wizard don't know were the difference between them is :hohum:

Second: Mage

(level 1) Magic Bolt - Deals 0.5x int + 50 damage to a single target

(level 5)
Bolt Reverberation - The last unit hit by Magic Bolt will unleash a powerful nova dealing 0.75x int + 25 damage to all targets in an 250 AoE

(level 11) Arcane Guidance - When activated the next 2 spells cast within 3 seconds will deal 1xInt additional damage. Further more when you activate this spell you gain for 5 seconds Levelx2 int and a small exp boost (the exp boost will be permanent of cause)
The damage is always done to a target even when the spell itself does not have a damaging component like Evocation Seal

(level 18) Evocation Seal - Select a target area and casts a Seal on it every enemy and friendly unit inside will not be able to leave. If they receive damage from the mage in this time the will be silenced for 7 seconds.

(level 24) Arcane Pulsar - The Mage starts to channel and emits waves from his body. These wave will increase their range and damage over time. It will start with a wave that deals 0.5 x int damage in an area of 210. With each wave the damage will increase by 0.1 int and the area by 50. Meaning the second wave will deal 0.6 x int the third 0.7 x int damage and so on.

(level 32) Repulse Blast - Creates a Wave of powerful magic that will take enemies with it while flying and deals each seconds 1xint damage to them. When it has reached its maximum range it will ignite and deal 5xint damage over 20 seconds.

(level 39) Charged Magic - (passive) Enhances most of the other spells of the mage.
Magic Bolt: Gives a 35% chance to shoot a second Bolt at the same Target.
Bolt Reverberation: Targets hit by this effect are stunned.
Arcane Guidance: Instead of 2 spells the next 4 spells are improved while the effect last for 6 seconds.
Evocation Seal: Enemies inside the Circle are automatically silenced and will loose 1% mana every second.

(level 46) Magic over Might - When activated the Mage will counter every physical attack on him for the next 10 seconds with a strong blast dealing 0.25 x int damage and knocking the target back.

(level 55) Missile Master - (passive) Every time the Mage hits with his normal attack he will gain 5% of the damage done as mana and every hit will increase the damage of the next normal attack done by the Mage by 5%

(level 65) Arcane Destruction - (channeled) Places a large field of destructive mana around the Mage. Enemies inside it will be slowed by 50% and damaged by 1.25 x int. Also every 5 seconds a random debuff is applied to enemies within the field.
Insanity: Increases move speed but the enemy will run in random directions (because of this effect he might leave the field which will free him from this debuff)
Blinding Flashes: Every 2 seconds for 6 seconds the unit with the debuff will unleash a small flash dealing 0.5 x int damage to surrounding enemies in a 250 AoE if they face the unit with this debuff.
Shocked: The target unit is stunned for 3 seconds.

(level 75) Final Surge - The Mage will channel in this time he will loose every second 10% of his mana (he will not regain any mana in the channeling time). Once the Mage is interrupted or has 0 mana the spell will be unleashed. The Mage will shoot a steam of pure magic power to any target within a range of 1500. This Beam will deal 10xMana used damage. The incredible powerful blast will also burn the same amount of mana as the Mage has used for this channel. (Both damage and mana burn will be divided by the number of targets in range.)

Ultimates

(level 90) Orb of Absorption - This will create a Orb of magic power over the Head of a targeted enemy. This orb will start to Siphon mana from every nearby enemy. (It can target enemies without mana then health will be drained instead). The Orb will detonate after 10 seconds dealing 6 x mana stored damage to the target unit and every enemy unit within a range of 750.

(level 105) Amplifying Summoning - The Mage will create 6 pillars of Light around him forming a Hexagon. All enemies within this zone will be kicked out of it. While inside this field the Mage is not using mana for any of his spells also all spells will deal twice the damage. The Mage and the Field can move together slowly around the battle field. After 15 seconds the Field will collapse but heal the Mage for 50% of his max health.

(level 120) Orb of Retaliation - (passive) A small orb follows the Mage it will attack enemies within its range. It will deal 0.75 int of the Mage as damage and will have a searing arrow like spell that will cause it to deal double damage. However it can not recharge mana on his own it will gain 10% of the mana units nearby used for their spells. When Orb of Absorption is activated all mana stored within Orb of Retaliation is transfered instantly.

(level 135) Chaos Blast - The Mage will shoot chaotic beams every second for 7 seconds to nearby enemies (3 enemies max per second). Dealing 3x int damage. Also every Blast has a 25% to cause an explosion at the target dealing 2 x int in a 450 AoE.

(level 150) Orb of Restoration - The powers of the Mage allow him to form a second orb that follows him. When ever an enemy cast a harmful spell this Orb will try with a 75% chance to undo it by dispelling (this will dispel a spell as a whole for example if a target is hiit or healing all damage done Orb of Retaliation). However every the Orb can do this only 10 times before it vanishes.

Level 17
Hmm... could you provide a little bit of what you actually want for each individual class? For example, Shaman could apply to anything. And the Paladin, do you want more zeal or more healing/support spells? That would help me a bit as I am looking forward to helping out with one of the classes.

Level 17
Alright. Thank you. I'll have some ideas ready for you tomorrow. I have to go to bed in a moment. >.<

Level 5
I came up with the idea for a more unique Necromancer one who doesn't need corpses.

Necromancer

(level 1) Servitude of the Damned Deals damage equal to 0,5 x int + 25 damage per second if this target kills an enemy a Skeleton warrior will be created to serve the Necromancer. 1 Skeleton + 1 every 5 levels can be controlled

(level 5) Dread Guard Turns one of your skeletons into a Dread Guards, Dread Guards has twice the HP of a normal Skeleton and twice the Armor. They have also the ability to take damage that was direct against the necromancer every 5 seconds. You can only control a max of 2 Dread Guards at any time.

(level 11) Ravager Turns one of your skeletons into a Ravager, Ravager are dealing much more damage then normal skeletons they also gain the ability to deal a critical strike as well as increased attack damage and attack speed. You can only control a max of 2 Dread Guards at any time.

(level 18) Eternal Servitude Returns the Damned to the field. This applies to Dread Guards and Ravager not to the normal Skeletons. Cooldown 60 seconds

(level 24) Shadow and Decay Buffs a target friendly undead unit with the Shadow and Decay buff. It will deal 0.2 x int of the necromancer + 50 for every undead unit of the same type damage to units around him. Units buffed with this spell will also gain a Life Leech attack of 30%. Only 1 Buff of this type is possible at any time.

(level 32) Shattered Bones Terrible magic begins to twist and deform your target causing it to loose one of it abilities by random as well as reducing movement and attack speed by 50%

(level 39) Catacomb Excavation a Long forgotten underground graveyard will awake and send its dead as servants of the necromancer to the field. Summons the maximum possible number of skeletons to the field.

(level 46) Grant Bone Construct This Spell can only be activated if you control 2 Dread Guards and 2 Ravagers. It will kill all your summons and create only hulking abomination in stead. The Construct has several abilities.
Critical Strike: 20% chance to deal 3 times damage
Bone Armor: Reduces damage from piercing and magic damage
Bond of Servitude: 50% of the damage the necromancer takes is redirect to the construct.
Incredible slash: dealing 3 times the melee damage to all units in front of the construct
Bone Collector: Every killed enemy heals 10% hp.
Max Health and Damage will be determinate by the total amount of skeletons used for this summon. +20% HP +15%Damage for every Skeleton.

(level 55) Soul Destruction Inflicts an powerful debuff against your enemy. It will now suffer twice from every melee and ranged attack, as well as draining 2% mana per second. Debuff lasts for 30 Seconds.

(level 65) Bone Nova Every time a skeleton under the control of the necromancer dies it will unleash a powerful nova of its shattered bones dealing 2 times their max HP as damage.

(level 75) Eternal Damnation (passive) creates a powerful aura that increases all combat stats of your summons by 25% as well as reducing attack damage of your enemies by 20% and draining 10 life per second transferring it to the necromancer

~~~~ULTIMATES~~~~

(level 90) Final DeathDeals damage equal to 7 x int + 1050 damage to one enemy, enemies killed by this spell explode and won't leave a corpse behind.

(level 105) Spirit of the SlainWhenever the Necromancer or its summon kills a unit it will create a Specter that will shoot at enemy units and reduce their armor by 35 with each attack.

(level 120) Spectral Spear Creates a spear of terrifying energies that will deal 4xint + 850 damage to all units in a line as well as burning mana up to the amount of max mana the necromancer has (mana burned by this effect will deal extra damage).

(level 135) Bone King The Necromancers starts to channel for 5 seconds after finishing the spell the Bone King will be created. The Bone King cannot be killed but will live for 60 seconds only.
As long as he is on the field all undead units and the necromancer take only 20% damage from attacks and spells. The Bone King himself will deal heavy damage with a cleaving attack. It will also fire a special beam of death energies against enemies around itself (Phoenix fire)
When the 60 seconds are over and the King dies it will unleash a nova that will heal the necromancer and his summons as well as damage enemy units.

(level 150) Apocalypse An extreme potent Nova area spell it will deal 11 x int + 2800 damage to all enemies within a 2500 radius. Enemy units killed by this spell will be turned into Skeletons, while Skeletons you control and that are hit by this spell will be randomly turned into a Dread Guard, Ravager or with a very low chance into a Bone Construct. Summons by this spell ignore the summon limited (So with this spell you can have more then 2 ravagers.)

Level 5
What happened to the paladin it is no longer listed

Priest

(level 1) Holy Shock This spell either deals with a chance of 70% 1xint +50 damage or with a chance of 30 2 x int + 50 damage as an area spell.

(level 5) Healing Light This spell either heals a target for 2 x int + 75 there is a 30% chance that a buff is placed on the healed unit healing 10 x int over 20 seconds.

(level 11) Purifying Light (channeled) A Ray of light is pouring down at a target location allied units inside it are healed for 0.5 x int every second. There is a 5% chance that allied units in the area gain a light shield increasing armor by 5 + 1 x level of the Priest.

(level 18) Guiding spirit Summons a small hovering spirit that follows the Priest. It has several abilities which are available as the Priest levels up
Holy Feedback Every time a spell is cast by a allied unit a beam of holy light is fired at it healing it for 1x int. 3 second cooldown
(level 21) Light Shroud Each time a friendly unit is hit by a damaging spell it gains a shield that will absorb half of the damage that has been dealt 5 second cooldown
(level 24) Radiant Resonance Each time a friendly units hits an enemy with a melee attack it will deal additional 3 x Priests Int damage. 2 seconds cooldown
(level 27) Undying Light This spell has 2 effects. 1 it makes the spirit invulnerable. 2 it gives the spirit the ability to sacrifice itself to heal a target allied unit to full health If this effect is used you can summon another spirit for the next 4 minutes.
(level 30) Sunflare The Spirit unleashes a mighty burst of energy in its surroundings dealing 4 x int damage to all nearby enemies for 6 seconds. 120 seconds cooldown.

(level 24) Live and Renew Buffs a target friendly unit with the Live and Renew buff. It will heal 0.2 x int + 50 x Level of the Priest to units around. Units buffed with this spell will also gain a 30% to ignore one incoming attack. Only 1 Buff of this type is possible at any time.

(level 32) Iron resolve When activated the priest will take 40% less damage from all attacks and cooldown for all spells will be halved for 10 seconds. 60 seconds cooldown

(level 39) Empowered Light By focusing on the Holy Light Holy Shock, Healing Light and Redeeming Light will have the double chance to procc their secondary part, also healing light will now cause enemies to be blinded and to miss with a 25%. Holy Shock will now create a beam of light that jumps towards a target friendly unit and heals it for the same amount.

(level 46) Holy Champion (channel) creates a powerful beam of light towards a allied hero that will drain 1% mana each second from the priest. While this beam is channeled the target will not receive any damage but it can't activate any active ability.

(level 55) Soul Reconstruction Grants a powerful buff to an allied hero. That unit will be healed for 1% of its max and 2% of its max mana every 5 seconds. buff lasts for 30 seconds and has a 45 seconds cooldown.

(level 65) Divine Embrace Every allied unit nearby gains a divine armor increasing its armor by 2 x Level of the Priest as well as 50% of the damage taken is redirected to other units with this buff. When this buff runs it will heal the units for 10 x int + 200.

(level 75) Secrets of Light (passive) This willl change some spells Holy Shock will turn into
Holy Chain Shock like a chain lightning the damage will now jump over to the next 4 targets each of this hits will create now a beam of light thats heal 1 allied unit.
Healing Light will turn into Divine Light which will now automatically caster after 10 seconds again on the target.
Purifying Light will turn into Redeeming Lights no longer a channeled spell
Iron Resolve will turn into Divine Resolve reducing all damage taken by 60% as well as buffing nearby allies reducing damage they take by 20%. The first spell casted after activation of this spell will also cause no cooldown

~~~~ULTIMATES~~~~

(level 90) Grand ResurrectionThe Priest will resurrect all allied units around him this spell however will exhaust the priest reducing its mana to 0.

(level 105) Ticking HealThe target is healed for 10% of its hp after 10 seconds it is healed again for 10%.

(level 120) Pure Soul When cast on an allied unit it will create a spell shield absorbing the next harmful spell. When target on an enemy unit it will receive 5 x int damage per second for 10 seconds.

(level 135) Holy Explosion Every time the Priest heals an allied unit an holy explosion will appear around that unit causing the same damage as the amount healed to all nearby enemies.

(level 150) Final Salvation The Final Weapon of the Priest when the priest dies it will create an immense shockwave that will resurrect nearby allied units and heros as well as healing every friendly unit to its max health.

Status
Not open for further replies.