• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help / ideas needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Heya, I am currently working on a map where you get to chose an ability each level from a number of different creature mutations; More or less like if i chose a Bear mutation i get some extra strength and the ability to give out a big roar that boost's my fellow allies attack damage and pushes away my enemies.
Now I need more of these sort of abilitys cause I'm out of ideas.

What I got so far:

Bear - (see above)
Fox - Int + Movespeed
Snake - Agi + Slow & dmg Venom
Wolf - (not done)
Eagle - Int & agi bonus + Critical strike
Bat - lifesteal + "batflight"
Lizard - Agi & str bonus + life reg

Need lot's of more of abilitys

Also, I am thinking about making certain "advanced mutations" that you can get 1 of at higher level, and each requires different "basic mutations" but suggestions on possible "advanced mutation" and their requirements would be nice.

Last edited:
Level 7
I was going to post on this a while ago, but didn't know exactly how the format was...These examples help.

Moose - HP Bonus, Pulverize
Deer - Agi/HP Bonus, Haste
Cat - Agi Bonus, Evasion
Mole - Hide, Burrow
Insect - Armor Bonus, Spiked Caraprace
Mammoth - Attack Bonus, Armor Piercing (Corruption)
Rabbit - Move Speed Bonus, Blink (Jump)
Wolf - Move Speed/Attack Bonus, Hunt - Creates a mirror image to aid in pack hunting.

I'll post more later.

Level 15
Beetle - Str and Movespeed, BurrowRush - Burrows to target point and stuns.
Crow- Agi and Movespeed, Claw - Claws target, slows and damage.
Quill Beast - AttackSpeed, Poison Quil - attacks do poison damage
Spider - Movespeed, Web - Fires a web that disable movement an attack of units in small area
Rhino (KodoBeast model) - Health and Armour, Ram - Rams a units dealing damage and stun
Lobster - Can swim and mana, Hard Grip - Grips an enemy, disabling it and dealing damage (shackles at melee range)
Crab - Armour and damage, Hard Shell - Reduces damage on your, chance to make you invulnerable on attack.

Some ideas, use it if you want.

Level 6
I like the ideas, will get right to it working on em:thumbs_up: Credits for helping to ya both

Status
Not open for further replies.