• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell Ideas] Zodiac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
25eweno.png

NEEDED

• One AutoCast/Aura Ability
  • Two Active Abilities
  • One Ultimate Ability

REQUIRED

• The spells must be MUI+MPI.*
  • The spells must fit to the Zodiac model.
  • The spells must not violate the rules.

The Hero will be used in an Arena Map.
I don't really know that much about the Draenei, but I do know that they like the color purple.
Don't have much more to say... I like to do it different. ;3

Thank You.

* What the heck is it? Find out HERE!

Level 7
Crystal Residue

Shows the crystal to the targeted enemy, puting 1 random effect on him :
Madness - Makes the unit go mad, running in circles for X seconds.
Overpower - Strenghtnes the target, increasing damage by X.

Crystal Explosion

Throws a crystal at a targeted location, making it explode, dealing X damage and coveres the region with purple fog, blinding units.

Gift of the Naaru

~Hero Name~ has a powerful residue covering him from all the crystals he posses. This aura is very unstable and has a X % chance to deal 5x of hero attack damage, ~Hero Name~ also recieving 2x of it's total damage.

Empowerment

When is activated gives another effect to the next ability being cast :
1.Crystal Residue - Beside the random effect, the targeted unit recieves X damage over X seconds.
2.Crystal Explosion - The targeted units also recieve a 80% chance to miss for X seconds.
3Gift of the Naaru - Dubles the critical rate (10x)

The "X" is for you to replace with numbers. Hopefully i helped. GL with your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.