• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Any ACTIVE Spell Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm creating a gladiator kind of map but it does not focus on one type of hero only. There are wizards and rogues etc.

I currently have an overwhelming amount of PASSIVE abilities and cannot find any idea for an active ability. Please do not give spells that do knock back because I don't know how to trigger knockback spells. No invisibility spells as well. I hope I can get some ideas from you people out there in THW

Level 19
Some armor break spell. Maybe you could do something where the hero raises his shield then bashes it to the enemy unit. Lowers their armor. A power blow would do.

For wizards, those explosion spells/slows/stuns/etc.
Rogues could have spells like blink, or deal heavy damage to a unit or an instant-kill.
Camouflage could be for Rogues.

Level 12
How many heroes are in the map, besides wizards and rogues?

Btw, wizards could have skills like huge meteors, blizzard, and some elemental skills too.

Rogues could have skills like "stealth", not exactly an invisibility, because this skill can't be used when there are enemies near you, used to set full force attacks, and to focus on one enemy, then another. A blink strike would be good too, you could create a blink skill named "Assassinate" where he/she blinks so fast towards his opponent, creating shadows where he came from, then dealing damage to the enemy. Another skill would be "Knife Throw", or something of the sort, where you throw your knife/kunai or something you have to your enemy, dealing damage over time and also the damage when it hits the opponent. A last skill suggestion would be "Backstab", a skill which isn't passive, but active. You are able to use this when you are in stealth mode, then use it when you are at the back of the enemy, dealing damage, and getting increased attack speed for some time.

Level 3
This is a custom gladiator map hence the possibilities of the heroes would be endless. I would start the map with 3 taverns of each attribute hero models. Thanks for the spell ideas but if you have any trigger enhanced spells it would be nice too ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.