• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Ideas Request] The Hive Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Hive Heroes, simply shortened with THH, is my AoS map, based off the Hive.
The Heroes will be the major characters and my biggest chat friends.

The missing ideas are about who these heroes could be, spells of them (must characterize the hero alot) and, last but not least, the factions.

I don't know which factions to put in.

Also, remember that the spell and heroes ideas must be about Hive's members.

Confirmed Heroes

-Leeroy.
-Lioness.

Spells are unsure, but I have a few ideas. Leeroy has a shout and Lioness an ability to morph into a lion. (Of course, they will not be so simple, every single ability will be made through GUI)

Thank you all in advance for the ideas.

Level 11
Well one of the god's would be Ralle, and the ultimate weapon is the Almighty banhammer.
Name holy light ''Give reputation''. Classes would be terrainer, skinner, modeler, iconer and triggerer. All named after famous guys. Image this
No trigger noob-GUI noob-GUI pro-JASS noob-JASS pro.

Last edited:
Level 10
Looks really nice, but that's not the idea.

Heroes must be famous persons, such as Lioness.

But the information I want mostly is: what factions (units) I could put?

P.S: Thanks for fast answer. I'll give you a cookie (+rep) if you suggest me what factions to put.

EDIT: The Ralle's ultimate looks really good. I'll ask Aeroblyctos his hammer ability in the Chosen Ones.

Level 11
ME LOVE COOKIES.

Pro's VS noobs (nah)
Make a thread to have people catogorise(mind my spelling) themselves.
Good members vs. idiots
Technical(Triggers, object data) VS. Art(Terrain, models, textures and iconers)

All i can think of

Last edited:
Well one of the god's would be Ralle, and the ultimate weapon is the Almighty banhammer.
Name holy light ''Give reputation''. Classes would be terrainer, skinner, modeler and triggerer. All named after famous guys. Image this
No trigger noob-GUI noob-GUI pro-JASS noob-JASS pro.

You forgot the Iconers class:confused:

Level 9
Lancer

-Hero Name- Lancer
-Hero Class- Frost Prophet
-Hero Fraction- unknown

Model for Hero: HeroLich.mdl

Health
Base: 550
Regeneration: 0.25

Mana
Base: 375
Regeneration: 0.1

Attack
Range: 650
Cooldown: 1.64

Attributes
Primary: Int
Strenght: 16 + 2.1
Agility: 14 + 2.9
Intelligence: 19 + 2.4
Movement Speed: 290

Spells

Ability # 1| Ice Orb - Passive - Capturing friendly units in an ice orb, they will gain 10/20/30/40 percent extra mana regen.
Ability # 2| Frozen Blade - Shots a long frozen blade, damaging all units in a line, deals 0.5/1/1.5/2 damage per mana-point you have, but takes all your mana away, so use this carefully.
Ability # 3| Ice Elemental - Creates an Ice Elemental on an enemy unit, slows it by 35/45/65/75 percent over 5/6/7/8 seconds. 100/105/110/120 mana.
Ultimate Ability| Snowfall - Let's the snow fall to the ground; all friendly units on the snow get 100/200/300 more life and mana over 25/35/45 seconds. 200/250/300 mana.

Level 10
I'm still waiting for a good factions idea. By the way, the factions are not required to include modellers and such things, I could think about it, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the fast replys.

EDIT: Lancer, I'm sorry, but I'll be putting who I really care of and the most known persons of the Hive, not random members. Sorry to be such rude to you, but I will not be reproducing the Hive. Anyway the idea looks nice.

Level 16
Well, i like the whole idea of a THW wars or something =D,,
I think you should make at least moderators into heroes
Other then that, i think you should pick people who are very helpfull here,,
(No, i am not refering to myself but to people like DSG, although he already is a moderator)
As for the spells, you might want to take a very good look at the people you 'immitate' in your map. If you find things they always say, habitats they have or something, combine them with your fantasy and BAM! There is your own THW-person Hero! =)
At the moment i have no further ideas for spells and heroes, and about the fractions, i first have to find a dictionary to understand it properly xD,,

-Yixx,,-

Status
Not open for further replies.