• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
How can i make spell like this: When targeted enemy unit, it will be damaged and pushed backward for 400 units. Is there easy way to do this with triggers? Tried to download some knockback spells, but the were way too complicated for me... :bored:

Level 12
From what I understand from you you're quite a beginning modder, so you shouldn't use knockback systems yet. You should learn the World Editor some more, especially the Trigger Editor.
There is no way to do what you mentioned except for knockback systems.

Level 17
A reply

by the looks of it your not so good at triggers so you have a few options if you dont understand.
1 Search google for turorials for world editor
2 Go onto www.Epicwar.com and look for maps which are unprotected and use this trigger spell.
3 Go onto WarcraftIII And ask somone
4 Ask somone who makes hero war maps or dota or whatever they shouldn't be hard to find.
5 Or you can just accept that you need to learn other things first.

Status
Not open for further replies.