• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Why when I copy everything from the spell map to my own map and when I want to test the map or save the map it give me an error
for example :"The Flame Circle Loop has been disabled due to errors"
and then when I press a key it says this ( Er2 and Er 3 Pictures )
Then when I press ok it gave me this something about wc3mapj.( Er 4 Picture)

plese answer my question fast

Attachments

• er.png
    er.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 87
  • er2.png
    er2.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 76
  • er3.png
    er3.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 70
  • er4.png
    er4.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 79
Level 5
According to the spell makers I set the " automatically creat unknown vaiables while pasting trigger data" on
It doesn't really create unknown variables, you still need to create your own variables for your own triggers.

Like if you want to add 1+1 and store it into an integer variable a. This would work if the variable a exist, but if it is not present in your map, then it would really create an error because there is no variable that would handle the result of 1+1.

If the variable stated in your trigger was declared in the Variable Editor in your old map(spell map), then you need to declare/create that variable again for the trigger to work.

Last edited:
Level 15
According to the spell makers I set the " automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger data" on

yes the variables will automatically be created all tho alot of spells that use loops doesent have the loop integer set in their triggers so it wont be created.

your missing the Flame_Circle_Loop variable make it. then delete the triggers then re copy and past the triggers from the map you're getting the spell from

Level 22
I know it's solved but you didn't have to manually create each. A GUI/JASS spell in the Spells section should have something called "Variable creator" trigger which just contains all the variables in the spell. You should copy that trigger to your map so that the variables are automatically generated.

Level 5
I know it's solved but you didn't have to manually create each. A GUI/JASS spell in the Spells section should have something called "Variable creator" trigger which just contains all the variables in the spell. You should copy that trigger to your map so that the variables are automatically generated.
What is this, "Variable Creator"?. Is it a Global Declaration code?

Level 4
See, that's the solution mate! Good luck with your map! ;)
sorry mate I have another question from another type of spells.
Those who being created bu jass codes.
It gave me errors that I cant even understand o_O
for example this:
(Er and Er 2 picture)
If you help me to slove this type of spells it will be great.I copyed everything but it didnt worked.Im using Hanky's Random Spellpack version 1.5 spells.Try it and tell me how to slove this problem.
Random Spellpack by Hanky 1.5

Attachments

• er.png
    er.png
    286.2 KB · Views: 61
  • er2.png
    er2.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 56
Level 5
sorry mate I have another question from another type of spells.
Those who being created bu jass codes.
It gave me errors that I cant even understand o_O
for example this:
(Er and Er 2 picture)
If you help me to slove this type of spells it will be great.I copyed everything but it didnt worked.Im using Hanky's Random Spellpack version 1.5 spells.Try it and tell me how to slove this problem.
@IcemanBo , @Jampion, @PurgeandFire , @millzy , @KILLCIDE , this guy needs your help, I can't solve this because I'm not yet expert with JASS or vJASS. Sorry if I disturbed you.

And maybe you should download this: Sharpcraft

Level 22
Why do you need to create Variables for Variables? Like for example: integer a

• Events
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Set a_id = a
  • call a_id = 1+1
The whole purpose of "Variable Creator" is to put all variables in the spell/system in a single trigger so that when it is copied, it is generated automatically. It doesn't matter what you equate the variables to, it doesn't need to be enabled and can be deleted upon successfully generating the variables.

@The Lich KIng. That's because it's a vJASS script. To use vJASS, you need WEX or JNGP. You can't use the "vanilla" or "original" World Editor.

Level 5
The whole purpose of "Variable Creator" is to put all variables in the spell/system in a single trigger so that when it is copied, it is generated automatically. It doesn't matter what you equate the variables to, it doesn't need to be enabled and can be deleted upon successfully generating the variables.

@The Lich KIng. That's because it's a vJASS script. To use vJASS, you need WEX or JNGP. You can't use the "vanilla" or "original" World Editor.
I get it now. Thanks @Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.