• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World editor error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
HELP guys. i just copied Warcraft (DOTA) from the shop that im playing at. i usually make my map on that shop. but then when i copied the Warcraft (DOTA) and paste it at my laptop the FROZEN THRONE was running but when i tried to run the WORLD EDITOR the WORLD EDITOR keeps on doing error..

1.jpg

2.jpg

can someone teach me how to fix this error..

Level 4
so does it mean that i wont be able to open the world editor because i just copied the warcraft file?

and there any 2nd opinion there guys?

Level 23
no, I had 2 warcraft 3s also 2 JNGPS at a time, just delete it from your desktop and then go to file where you have the JNGP WE and right click and send to(or how, idk my windows is not in english) to desktop, that should work perfectly(it worked for me)

Level 4
@edo494 what do you mean by JNGPS? sorry but im just a newbie. thanks for understanding..

Status
Not open for further replies.