• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can i ask
Im using an editor that's from 1.07 TFT which doesnt have the models of Firelord and other 1.18+ or something models and when i import skins and models it wont work.

But i have a 1.20 Warcraft TFT but the world editor on it wont run only the game.

When i found the Warcraft3Patch.MPQ on the 1.20 Folder i copied it at the 1.07 and my world editor was upgraded and now has more triggers and some other stuffs. when i loaded my map when i make a trigger after saving it says error.
Expected error 107 ..... etc
I cant even make this trigger and other triggers

// to make a unit die after entering a region
Events
If unit enters at Region 001
Condition
Actions
Kill entering unit.
//and after i saved it... it errors like 100+ errors ..and the trigger was disabled...

Is there something wrong with my warcraft..
I just copy pasted it from some one and wasnt installed from registry the 1.07 and 1.20.
Or is there something i dont know.

Last edited:
Level 8
Hi. Maybe you should reinstall your whole wc3.
1. The normal Wc3 (go in battle.net online, to patch)
2. Install Wc3 TFT (do the same like in 1)
3. Start World Editor
If it will not work i don´t know what to do :/

I hope it will work and you can bring us cool maps soon :thumbs_up:

PS: I had a problem with Assassins Creed, so i reinstalled it and now it works :)

Level 8
Hi. Maybe you should reinstall your whole wc3.
1. The normal Wc3 (go in battle.net online, to patch)
2. Install Wc3 TFT (do the same like in 1)
3. Start World Editor
If it will not work i don´t know what to do :/

I hope it will work and you can bring us cool maps soon :thumbs_up:

PS: I had a problem with Assassins Creed, so i reinstalled it and now it works

EDIT: And, you got it?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Uninstall WC3 fully, delete everything you do not want to keep. Make sure no WC3 data files remain and preferably make sure all WC3 registories are deleted, even if manually.
Reinstall ROC, then reinstall TFT. Log on to battlenet and get the lattest patch.

Now try editing your maps. If they do not load then you will have to start the map again.
If your game discs are gone or broken, DL WC3 from blizzard and install and patch (if need be).

If you do not legally own WC3, then I advise purchasing it from blizzard as you can then download immediatly and it generally is more compatiable with modern machines from install.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Like I said reinstall the game should fix that as your install is broken from you messing with it. If not download the lattest patch (1.23) from battlenet tech support. If that does not work then redownload the game from blizzard for free as I think it starts at version 1.22+.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Create an account with them, attach your CDKeys to it when they ask for it (make sure it is the offical blizzard site). Not you have to option to download the game for free as you have payed for it.

Read the tutorial on it if you do not understand or need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.