• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Orc Marine Spell Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I am currently making a Space Orc Fortress Defence/ Survival map.

I am looking for not very hard but still usefull spell ideas for Marine, Rocket Trooper, Sniper, Bio-Trooper, Heavy Gunner, Medic, Firebat, Jedi.

I think that AoE/line dmg spells and percent-triggered passives will be best but tell me what do you think will suit that kind of game. :)

10x!

Level 10
Well this is a basic spell good for most of those classes. An RPG spell such as launching a grenade is a must have for tight situations and for a little extra push. I wish I could say some more but I have to go I hope you like that one though.

Level 4
Firebat

Napalm Fuel: Passive: Gives the Firebat +2 damage per level [use this as an upgrade] as well as damage over time whenever he hits an enemy. On Fire [the buff] lasts 2 seconds.
Level 1: +2 to the Firebats damage. Deals 5 damage each second over 2 seconds.
Level 2: +4 to the Firebats damage. Deals 10 damage each second over 2 seconds.
Level 3: +6 to the Firebats damage. Deals 15 damage each second over 2 seconds.

"Fire it Up": Self-Buff: Increases the Firebats damage, move speed, and attack speed for 10 seconds.
Level 1: +5% damage, +5% attack speed, +10% move speed. Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2: +10% damage, +10% attack speed, +20% move speed. Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 3: +15% damage, +15% attack speed, +30% move speed. Lasts 10 seconds.

Phoenix Discharge: Line DD Spell: Deals damage in a cone in front of the Firebat, each level increases the amount of damage and the amount of fire unleashed. Each fire that is unleashed deals less damage.
Level 1: 1 discharge. Deals 65[-] damage.
Level 2: 3 discharges. Deals 95[65/45] damage.
Level 3: 5 discharge. Deals 115[95/65/45/25] damage.

Burn it Down: Ultimate: AoE: Unleashes a Napalm strike at the designated area, the strike will deal tremendous damage and leave a large burning field for 15 seconds. The field deals damage over time as well.
Ultimate: Deals 450 damage at the designated area. Deals 15 damage each second over 15 seconds.

Level 14
Jedi:
jedi suit : The Jedi suit has a % chance to return all damage to the attacker and give the Jedi "counter-attack" buff which decreases his attack speed but gives a very high damage. For two strikes.

Laser sword : The Jedi throws his sword in a line, which deals damage and gives a chance to create a duplicate of the Laser sword (a buff, not mirror image) which gives higher attack speed, defence.
Or instead of the higher attack speed it could be : hits twice instead of once.

Heavy Attack : Attacks an enemy twice, dealing high damage first time, lower damage second time.

(Ultimate) Laser Mastering : Whenever the Jedi hits an enemy, it gives a high chance of attacking another time, and when cast, hooks an enemy with laser sword, and throws him at another target, stunning both and damaging :
The first : when you hook him, 300 damage, when he crashes on the enemy, stun 4 seconds and deals 100 damage.
The second : when the first one crashes on him, stun for 6 seconds and deal 200 damage.

Level 8
Space Orc Ideas

1. 50.1 Caliber Shot : The Sniper/Marksman loads a Fustorion loaded bullet that heats up in flight caused by friction seting the ground alite for a small duration.
Level 1 : 100 Damage / 5 Damage p.s 5 seconds
Level 2 : 150 Damage / 10 Damage p.s 5 seconds
Level 3 : 200 Damage / 15 Damage p.s 5 seconds

2. Splash Grenade : The marine throw a special grenade called E6-SA(Explosion, 6 grenades, Splash, Area) that explodes on contact with the ground when exploding sending out 6 more grenades dealing damage.
Level 1 : 100 Damage / 15 damage per grenade
Level 2 : 150 Damage / 25 damage per grenade
Level 3 : 200 Damage / 35 damage per grenade

3. Sensory Shotgun Shot : The Bullets shot from shotgun are Nanobots that seek out the closest non friendly target and flies to wards the enemy, Once inside the target it starts breaking the target from the inside, the nanobots quickly lose battery enegry and die.
Level 1 : 15 Damage.p Bullet / 5 damage per second for 10 seconds
Level 2 : 25 Damage.p Bullet / 10 damage per second for 7.5 seconds
Level 3 : 35 Damage.p Bullet / 15 damage per second for 5 seconds

to simplify more...
50.1 Caliber Shot = Shockwave spell with little triggering.
Splash Grenade = Flame Strike with little triggering.
Sensory Shotgun Shot = Cluster Rocket / Shockwave with a little triggering.

Level 14
hey again..
Bio-Trooper :

Biologic Knowledge : With this spell, the Bio - Trooper can launch Biologic Missiles instead of the normal ones for some hits. Which slows the attacked unit, and envenoms him.Level 1 : Slow by 15%, for 5 seconds. 15 damage per second. Stays 3 seconds.
Level 2 : 30 damage per second.
Level 3 : 45 damage per second.

Combining Chemistry And Biology : The Bio Trooper combines Chemistry with Biology... Which gives a deadly grenade. He throws the grenade to the selected location, so it explodes.. Dealing damage, slowing and envenoming players inside.
Level 1 : 100 damage. 5 seconds slow (15%). 5 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 2 : 150 damage. 5 seconds slow (20%). 10 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 3 : 200 damage. 5 seconds slow (25%). 15 damage per second for 5 seconds.

Biologic Missile : The Bio-Trooper creates a very powerful acid in his attack. He launches the missile into the desired area, and deals high damage to enemies but, unlike the two other spells, does not slow or envenom.Strangely, this does not affect the environment ... And does not leave a crater.
Level 1 : 300 damage.
Level 2 : 350 damage.
Level 3 : 400 damage. Penetrates armor.

(ULTIMATE) Animal Skin : The Bio-Trooper uses his biologic knowledge to transform into a semi-animal that does not use guns, but uses fierce claws and terrific rage to slay enemies in his path.
Transforms the bio-trooper to "Biologic Experience" (A big bad wolf) with 1000 bonus health, 50 bonus damage, 25% attack speed bonus, and penetrates armor (chaos damage) for 50 seconds. High cooldown.

Level 15
How do u think of such themed spells... Damn, I had a hard time thinking of an acid bomb!
I really like the sound of the ultimate :) THough perhaps the "sludge monstracity (green)" model would be better. 10x again Herian

Edit:
Btw, Does "the new world" have something to do with the anime/manga One Piece?

Level 14
No it does not have anything to do with One Piece... Where did you see One Piece involved :D
The New World is my WIP. Check the thread if you want :)
[/offtopic]Ah man, I do not give ideas, I'm an idea myself >.>' I do pretty much nothing besides giving out ideas..

Status
Not open for further replies.