• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Orcs Survival Idea Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea is to make a survival map for the space orcs. The project is isn't yet started because there are still lack of ideas. I'll post a thread on the Map Development as soon as this is completed.

MOST WANTED IDEAS
  • Name for the map
  • Enemies :0, I'm thinking about mutant orcs that got mutated after the nuclear attack

IDEAS I'M THINKING TO USE
  • The use of ammos (nonchargeable but can be picked everywhere)
  • The use of energy/mana (rechargeable)
  • Arrow Keys Movement and Camera System (The_Witcher)

HERO IDEAS
  • Elite
    • The main tank of the group. Can switch to a sword if he runs out of ammos. Fast fire rate.
    • Special Ability: Switch Weapons
  • Sniper
    • Can kill units easily. Slow fire rate. Weak alone.
    • Special Ability: Assassination (Critical Strike)
  • Engineer
    • Can't even handle a gun. Uses melee weapons. Weak alone. Sounds imbalance right? No. He will be a huge big ass when he captures an Armageddon Tank. Confused? Well, he got an ability to Capture tanks, vehicles, and some sentry structures. He can repair them also.
    • Special Ability: Capture tank, Repair
  • Field Medic
    • Healer of the group. Medium fire rate. Weak alone.
    • Special Ability: Heal, Restoration, Optical Flare (lol Starcraft medic)
  • Rocket Hunter
    • Can take down large units easily. Slow fire rate. Also can install tactical bombs (C4 Time Bomb or C4 Remote Bomb)
    • Special Ability: C4 Time Bomb, C4 Remote Bomb
  • Shock Trooper
    • (No idea)
    • Special Ability: ________
  • Special Ops
    • I'm thinking using his mana/energy for his first weapon and ammo to his second weapon
    • Special Ability: ______

see? the ideas are still not complete

Status
Not open for further replies.