1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Here are the winners of Icon Contest #15!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sneak, pickpocket and assassinate! Create a stealth map in Mini-Mapping Contest #14!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Daffa the Mage challenged Rheiko to create the better GUI spell. Vote who you think was best here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Zwiebelchen is hosting a special UI texturing contest. Whomever wins will get a $150 reward through paypal! Come along and draw your texturing tools for the Fantastic Adventurer UI contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Decide who's the leader among the leaders! The poll for the Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Join Music Contest #7 - Location! Craft a song that depicts any place.
    Dismiss Notice

Space Orc Condor - Heavy Attack Helicopter

Submitted by General Frank
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The Condor sports two heavy chain guns and two rocket packs. It is designed to maintain superior ground support and a mobile flying weapon platform for the Space Orc Federative.
Uses Gyrocopter animations.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

V 1.01: Changed the rocket's texture, removed Stand - 3 animation, made the rotors spin in alternate stand animation.

Keywords:
Space Orc, space, Orc, Helicopter, AH, chain, gun, chain gun, rocket pack, rocket, pack, tinker,
Contents

Space Orc Condor - Heavy Attack Helicopter (Model)

Reviews
21:31, 26th Oct 2009 shamanyouranus: Holy goodness graciousness. A very fine addition to the Space Orc arsenal. I do recommend that you change the death sound though. It kinda dampens the awesomeness of the model when it explodes and says "They came...
  1. 21:31, 26th Oct 2009
    shamanyouranus: Holy goodness graciousness. A very fine addition to the Space Orc arsenal.
    I do recommend that you change the death sound though. It kinda dampens the awesomeness of the model when it explodes and says "They came from... behind!"

2. Jacky The turtle

Jacky The turtle

look aswome 10/5

3. Axarion

Axarion

awesome? It looks perfect! 42/5^^

4. Soul Theft

Soul Theft

i have no words..............i mean only AWESOME

5. PROXY

PROXY

Model Reviewer

WOOOOOOOOOT! no i mean really AWSOME. get ready for DC

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  6. DonDustin

DonDustin

very nice gf :D

7. Paladon

Paladon

Bingo.

8. ikillforeyou

ikillforeyou

Stand 3 looks strange, as it just doesn't fit the theme, but on the whole, amazing model.

9. Sheephunter

Sheephunter

Omfg !!!!! 325424543455345/5!!!

10. Ghost765

Ghost765

man, oh man. this is quite awesome. we need more mechanical air units anyways :D

11. anarchianbedlam

anarchianbedlam

I am loving some of the detail work you put on this chopper like the spinning rear rotor and the air intakes. You are unparalleled at UV mapping. I still dont like those big training wheels on the ends of the wings though :/ not aerodynamic. A glow on the nose-spotlight would be nice. I like the dual rotor design, but the rotors look very thin and very flimsy. Also there's someone wrong in the stand alternate animation, one of the blades on the rotors is skewed. otherwise another great model, glad to see a flying unit for the space orcs.

PS. And Damnit, when i said "dont use the steam tank animations" i didnt mean to go and use the gyrocopter animations D: ... well they arent that bad :/ but still

12. Kuhneghetz

Kuhneghetz

UV mapping masterpiece at it's finest. And I kinda like the use of the Gyrocopter animations for this model.
    DC for sure, I hope.

13. Gyrosphinx

Gyrosphinx

I really love this model, its awesome, and twinblades are my favourite ra3 unit so this goes right to my heart!

14. Ghost765

Ghost765

well, people can always just use one of will's explosion effects w/ triggers to create the sfx whenever the chopper dies. a little more complicated, but its not that much of a deal.

15. punwisp

punwisp

Texture is just perfect warcraft material

16. DreadLordS

DreadLordS

Masterpiece....General Frank rocks

17. Kwanz4

Kwanz4

Impressive, like all of your models.
    5/5

18. Ken-E

Ken-E

Who needs art paintings if you have this. 5/5.

19. jian_15

jian_15

Nice were do you Edit that?