• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've been making a map for the last few days and i've stumbled across a problem. I have 5 3D sounds, in which i need to know how to play them overlapping, meaning if UNIT1 attacks a unit and plays a 3D sound and simultaneously UNIT2 attacks a unit and plays a 3D sound, that the first UNIT1's sound won't cancel out UNIT2's sound. (Example: in normal wc3 two riflemen can shoot at the same time, each creating a separate sound.)

If you need me to try and explain better, message me.

Level 18
You can't just play the sounds at the same time?

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Playback[0] = BanishLoop1 <gen>
      • Sound - Play Playback[0] at 100.00% volume, attached to Footman 0002 <gen>
      • Set Playback[1] = DefendCaster <gen>
      • Sound - Play Playback[1] at 100.00% volume, attached to Footman 0002 <gen>
      • Set Playback[2] = Feedback <gen>
      • Sound - Play Playback[2] at 100.00% volume, attached to Footman 0002 <gen>
I just tested this and they all play at the same time. I don't know what you're talking about. Even if these sounds are attached to "Footman 0001 <gen>", "Footman 0002 <gen>", and "Footman 0003 <gen>" instead of just a single one of them.

Level 4
One thing, I am trying to play the same sound, and play it for more than one player. Although I fixed the problem by creating a sound for each player (not the most efficient way) but it still works.
Thank you. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.