• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sound Effect at Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hello.

I am trying to apply a looping 3D sound effect to a Point, but it never runs when I approach that Point. Perhaps it has something to do with Effect and Channel, I tried some variantions, no use.

How to adjust the sound effect that it would always loop when I appraoch a Point?

Thanks.

Level 16
I do put it to a center of region, I put a looping sound, but it never runs. On unit it runs, perhaps I'll just have to add a dummy these, I'll try to experiment with it. I have no clue how to deal with Jass.

Well either you can ask Mag for help on how to use his library or you can use some alternative method. But I guess it would be cumbersome to deal with unfamiliar code so I support finding an alternative solution.

Best of luck solving your problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.