• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Sound] Altar hero revival sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I suppose you're talking about when a unit finishes training line, like "Ready for Action" on Footman?

If so it's under the unit you want and the "Ready" line. Not all units have one, but Lich indeed has one.

Level 4
I suppose you're talking about when a unit finishes training line, like "Ready for Action" on Footman?

If so it's under the unit you want and the "Ready" line. Not all units have one, but Lich indeed has one.
No, I am talking about the "Revive" line. When any hero revives, he says a line. Where is that line? I've rechecked the "Ready" line. That's not it.

Level 13
Are you sure?

I just went into a melee map...I chose lich he said, "The ancient evil survives" then I killed him. Revived, "The ancient evil survives" again.

Can you tell me what the unit's quote is, maybe I'm not understanding you properly.

Varimathras says "I have returned" in his Ready line, perhaps you were looking for this line?

Level 4
Are you sure?

I just went into a melee map...I chose lich he said, "The ancient evil survives" then I killed him. Revived, "The ancient evil survives" again.

Can you tell me what the unit's quote is, maybe I'm not understanding you properly.

Varimathras says "I have returned" in his Ready line, perhaps you were looking for this line?
Omg! You are right. My apologies. Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.