• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Serpent Ward Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, i recently made Mystic Snake from DotA however i want the original sound that is played on cast, which is Serpent Ward's attack from Shadow Hunter (in normal warcraft 3) i've spent that past 30 mins looking through sound editor and i just cannot find it anywhere, and serpent ward appears to have no sound file attached to it

Does anyone know where to get the sound from?

Level 7
Well that is the attack sound file from the ward Tickles, but im looking for the sound the ward makes when it attacks, it makes a snake-like hissing sound, im after that, not the actual missles sound.

Level 7
It is watermelon, but it is the projectile from serpent wards, i wanted the hissing sound it makes when it attacks for my Mystic Snake spell, but i think 16 kb is rather a lot for such a short duration sound.

Level 14
The sound that I'm referring to is different from the one Tickles mentioned.

You want the attack sound Serpent Ward makes, right? If you looked at that sound in the model, you'd see that it refers to KANG - AncestralGuardianAttack1, which looks like it would support the sound path I pointed out.
If I'm still wrong, blame my bad hearing. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.