• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Resource Request: Ward With Out "Mana Shields"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
In my tower defense, there are going to be multiple races. I made a Ward/Rune race, which working out great, only some wards make extremely annoying effects.

As you can see, this will most likely burn eyes/cause seizures. Could someone remove this effect from the wards Monster Lure and Sentry Ward?
On a side note, when Serpent Wards attack, they make that sound that almost sounds like a rattlesnake in a blender. Any way to remove that? I went into Sound Editor to see if I could replace the internal sound with a blank MP3 but no luck. Thanks in advance!

Level 4
I can't try it out right now, but in about 5 minutes I will. Thank you so much in advance! Rep either way!
EDIT: You may have seen the Sentry Ward in my eariler posts. Don't do it. I don't need it.
EDIT: MonsterLure works fine, but Serpent Ward does not have a portrait. I'll test sound in a second.
EDIT: No sound! Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.