• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soul Consumer v2.0f

----------DepressedSky Presents----------

Soul Consumer
Created by DepressedSky

Map Info

The city of Lordaeron is under-attacked by the Soul Consumer.
Eliminate them or join them!

Features

Consuming Grown: Soul Consumer's size increases as the number of soul consumed increases.

Objectives

Lordaeron Forces
------------------
You are the Guardian of the city of Lordaeron.
Protect the city and put an end to the chaos Soul Consumer.

Soul Consumers
------------------
Succeeding the Hatred of the late Ancient Soul Consumer, Zyra,
you are created to revenge for it. Put the city of Lordaeron into unstoppable flame and slaughter all the Protectors of Lordaeron.

Tips

Lordaeron Forces
------------------
You have the advantage of the early of the game.
Find out where the Soul Consumer at and eliminates them quickly.
You will get a signal on the map when a soul is consumed.

Soul Consumers
------------------
You have no match with the Lordaeron Force at the early of the game.
Break the villager house and consume their souls will make you stronger.
**No experience will be gained if you kill villager without consuming it.**
Make good use of your skill as it save your life!

Credits

Map terrain from Warcraft III Human Campaign: Chapter 6: The Culling and is slightly edited.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Soul Consumer, SC, The Culling
Contents

Soul Consumer v2.0f (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet [16:55, Dec/01/2012] "Approved"
Level 30
at first I thought you just ripped the map from the RoC campaign but looking testing it I realize you made such interesting changes, the map is not a Mini-game but more of a altered melee, what gave me attraction is that your hero changes everytime you play this game which removes repetitive situations which is a real good idea, although their are no much changes in the terrain but the adding of a giant black Fire lord model in the previous undead base and re-doing the base in the previous Arthas' base. also this game is suggested for players and the soul consumer team can't be played by solo because of trigger functions(try it), the scoreboard needs fix but above all means, its good to go, but please revision my suggestions for the map good luck for the next updates :)