• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sorceress.blp

So, some Dark Elf models/skins were requested in this post. Although it's been a while, I decided to make one based on the sorceress. I was slighly inspired by the Shadow Elf Witch from the Heart of the Storms mod, which is also seen in that post, thus the few similarities. So, here ya go.

Paths:
units\Human\Sorceress\Sorceress.blp (RoC version)
units\Human\Sorceress\BloodElfSorceress.blp (TFT version)

150077-albums4247-picture66275.png

Have fun, and give credits if you use it!

Keywords:
Dark, Elf, Witch, Sorceress, Forsaken, Undead, Elven, Elvish, Shadow
Contents

Dark Elf Witch (Texture)

Reviews
18:01, 25th Feb 2013 Kwaliti: Really awesome and well defined. You should definitely think of something for the cape. Nonetheless, approved.

M

18:01, 25th Feb 2013
Kwaliti:

Really awesome and well defined. You should definitely think of something for the cape. Nonetheless, approved.

Level 9
It looks very nice, how about you make these Dark Elf skins a series?
Would be very cool since there aren't many Dark Elven resources here on the Hive.

Level 25
The skirt's rather boring, I must say.
Very nice job on the face though, the shape of the eye reminds me of the Banshee Ranger.
If only skins could fix that horrible missing vertex (?) of the bloodelven sorceress.

I tried with a couple of different patterns for the skirt, but I was kinda happy with how I textured the clothing of it, and most of the designs just seemed to ruin that. Eventually I just settled with the silver border.
I believe the Dark Ranger was the inspirational source for the Shadow Elves I was inspired by, so yeah :p

It looks very nice, how about you make these Dark Elf skins a series?
Would be very cool since there aren't many Dark Elven resources here on the Hive.

I was actually considering doing just that. :p