• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More Drider and Dark Elf Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello there... Well I'm looking for some new Drider and Dark Elf Models, I already have the ones who exist here on Hive... But I'm Looking for a Drider Soldier like, a Drider or a Dark Elf wearing spear and shield... If you could help i apreciate! :D
Also I'm looking for a Dark Elf Worker... Thanks for the Help! :)

Sorry about my english... :(

Level 5
Well... I'm portuguese... I have a bad english... Sorry about that...

About the models... I'm Looking for something similar to the Heart Of Storms Mod units... :)

Last edited:
Level 5
More Drider and Dark Elf units

Well... here are some images from some units to help... They aren't mine!

spider.jpg

shadowelf.jpg

aetherite.jpg

nightie2.jpg

hiveling.jpg

lasher.jpg

That's it! :D

Level 5
More Drider and Dark Elf units

My friend... I don't want to steal the models... I just want something similar to this ones... This are just an example... To who like to help me to give them an idea... :)

Level 5
Well forget about the driders... The models can be based on the Corrupted Rogues of Diablo II... I think it's more easy... There are some images to help:

rogue_tc31183_01g.jpg

bloodraven01.jpg

corruptrogue-hunter.gif

corruptrogue-archer.gif

corruptrogue.gif

I Hope you can help me... Thanks once again.

P. S. ALso if possible I like to get an Swordswoman and a hero like unit... Sorry if i'm asking for to much... :s

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Obviously the trollest mod of wc3 ever.
No wai, man. HoS is totally gonna come out.

Then again, with all the ideas I stole was inspired by them to use, maybe it's better if they don't... xD

But for a second there, I thought you were expressing admiration or congratulation to me of my actual "Jungle Troll mod". Which is totally nearing completion and has nothing to do with the topic. :p

Level 18
Questions...
1) Do you want your worker to be male/female Drow or Drider (or perhaps a Ratman)...?

2) I am assuming the Drow warriors are all female... Do you want them to wear the same armor but carry different weapons...?

3) You previously added the following additional requests;
P. S. Also if possible I like to get an Swordswoman and a Hero like unit... Sorry if I'm asking for too much...
Assuming the 'Swordswoman' is a simple unit, what are you looking for that fits a Drow Hero (Spider Priestess, Black Guard, etc)...?

Level 5
Well... The worker can be a male drow... like the ideia is they eslave the weaker males of the race, also the swordswoman will be a female ofcourse, in terms of clothing my ideia is to be seductive and a bit different from each other, like the swordswoman for example will have more armor, then we have the spearwoman, if possible I pretend to be similar to the Noldoryn spearman which exists here on the Hive... The hero unit will be a kind of Drider Necromancer/Summoner...

Level 7
Since rommel allowed me to upload Heart of Storm model, I'll do so. I just need to remane every model and to change the path of textures to make these be more usable.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Also Related to the HoS.
Guys the last Post there was in 2007-2008.
I don't think it will ever come out :(
Actually, on Samods there's been posts by Rommel dating even as recently as 2010 (and perhaps sooner). He has maintained his "still working on this" stance so far. Yea, and the word of Rommel was such; and so it shall be. Let the believers in truth worship in truth, and await the day of his coming, verily he cometh in power and great glory.

Level 5
Well... I'm not really looking for the HoS mod, I'm looking more for some models similar to the ones of HoS... To use in my project...

Level 5
Sorry about the double post but... There is a long time the members of the hive don't say anything about my request... Can I know why... If there is some problem? :s

Level 5
I like that ones... Sorry theres a long time I've been missed... But I like the Naiden ones... Theres other thing I like to ask... You remember the Sindar and the Noldoryn elves models... I wonder if someone can do a re-skin turning them into Drow Elves?
I think they would look cool... If someone can help, I'll appreciate... Because I'm too bad at skins! :p

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I wonder if someone can do a re-skin turning them into Drow Elves?
I think they would look cool... If someone can help, I'll appreciate... Because I'm too bad at skins! :p
If you wait a bit, there will be a massive release of the finished the Heart of Storms project, which included an entire race of "Shadow Elves" (generally themed as the D&D "Drow Elves", which is why I bring it up).

Level 5
If you wait a bit, there will be a massive release of the finished the Heart of Storms project, which included an entire race of "Shadow Elves" (generally themed as the D&D "Drow Elves", which is why I bring it up).

I see... I think I can wait at all! :D
Also I'll Would like to have the Worgen models from the Heart of Storms... I thought that only three models were release from it and they give up from the Pack release... But if it will be released I can wait a bit more... :D

Level 38
I am working on it.

And iam quite fascinated by the whole shadow elves race (which actually is not based on DnD drows as you might think....Rommel told me much about them) .... Iam finishing them and I also created few more bonus units. All you need is to wait when its all finished and ready to release.

Last edited:
Level 19
I am working on it.

And iam quite fascinated by the whole shadow elves race (which actually is not based on DnD drows as you might think....Rommel told me much about them) .... Iam finishing them and I also created few more bonus units. All you need is to wait when its all finished and ready to release.

Oh, I remember the small bunch of models that came to the hive, they all got some minor bugs, so you are fixing the shadow elves nd also doing new things? Knowing how good you do stuff, I'm quite curious to see when it's finished.

Level 5
I am working on it.

So... Has I understand just the Shadow Elves will be released or the other races might be released also? Btw that's are very good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.