• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Warhammer Dark Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone.

It's me again. Could someone help me? I need several models. Magor credits will be given

Here is the model i need:
Black Guards
Cold One Knights
Dark Elf Crossbowmen
War Hydra(optional)
Witch Elf

Attachments

• Black_Guards.jpg
    Black_Guards.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,708
  • Cold_One_Knights.jpg
    Cold_One_Knights.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 4,021
  • Dark_Elf_Crossbowmen.jpg
    Dark_Elf_Crossbowmen.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 2,338
  • War_Hydra.jpg
    War_Hydra.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,507
  • Witch_Elves.jpg
    Witch_Elves.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 27,891
Last edited:
Level 10
You can't give rep, you dont have 10 yourself yet... and anyways these models are worth more then a measly 1 rep point. Ever heard of giving credit where credit is due?

Also, what the hell are they for? There is nothing on your project, or the level of completion. Only a crazy foo would make these models for someone who can't even be bothered to upload info on their own project.... and who would ever want to spend weeks on making these when the project they are being made for could be complete rubbish?

On a side note, that witch elf is the right mix of sexy and tough, I'd let her cast her dark magics on me

Level 4
Discipline, of course credits will be. And i warking on my progect for a long time. And soon therer will be beta, but i don't want to talk about that becouse its really raw. But if you think i should tell about that i'll by not earlier i'll have normal beta
Mechanical Man, yes, you are right.

By the may model on screens is from game "Warhammer - battle March". I don't need so hight-res models, but this is the best pictures of this units i found in web.

Last edited:
Level 4
This model i use for Dark elf spearman. At true i use most of elven model from that site. And one more. this models need for creeps, so team colors doesn't need

Mechanical Man I don't know what the hell is that. When i read about dark elves i heard about small poison crossbows that elves hold in one arm and was very shocked when saw this. But mayby developers know welll? I dont know

Level 4
I don't know about bayonet. You asked about that, remember?. And as i say i haven't this game and this models, so i can't do anithing with them. And i have high elves too

Level 4
I understand, but i more interested in Cold One Raider and Witch Elf models. Does somebody doing them?

Level 7
At least tell me what scin are you used, so i can repaint him and post here

Fine if you want to skin yourself.

The unwrap is really messy so try it first. I will also try this so lets see who skin is better :wink:

Heres the file.

Ill give you the mdx tommorow so for now just skin the axe face etc easy things that are not meesed by the unwrap and when you have the mdx you can just compare.

Attachments

• darkelf.rar
    41.9 KB · Views: 45
Level 4
You would be better couse i only can repaint scins, but don't know, how tj make them. Mabe it was better for me to shut up?

Status
Not open for further replies.