• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again. If anyone is interested in making a Blood Elf Rogue model keep reading. I am making a campaign called Dawning Of Bloodshed but I need a Blood Elf Rogue model. I basicly need it to be dark coloured like purple, black, red, or gray. And for the trimming possibly gold, dark shade of red, or gray. Finally i would also appreciate having a peice covering his mouth like on that Blood Knight model made by Tenebis is think.

Level 7
Level 6
Gnome_bot... get magos editor... then get a skin of a demon hunter changed into a BE then ask the creator of the blood knight model if u can use the mask... WOW have u ever thought of thet... also get oinkerwinkles geoset merger and a mdl converter.

Level 7
I don't think you understand, If you can model, and there are clearly VERY similar models to the one you are requesting, why did you post a request? I'm not trying to sound cold, but you could of have easily used a ton of different models and such, or even altered a skin, to possibly get a look that you wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.