• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a few specific things for a campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm in the process of making a Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne custom campagin and need alot of models made with the skins 'course. Some of them are simple and a few might be difficult I don't know, I'm not a modeler. But in anycase here are the things I need for the campaign:

-Night Elf-
Unarmored Warden that still has weapon (this isn't for inappropriate reasons, it's for a few specific events withen the campaign)
Night Elf Villagers
Night Elf Dark Priest (bearded if possible)
Night Elf Assassin
Tiger Mount with Night Elf style sword, shield, and armor, in other words, a Night Elf version of the human knight.

-Undead-
Undead Uther
Ghost Reaper with angelic wings

Anyone who can make the requested units then I'd be very grateful, if you give me your email with the made unit then I'll happily send you a beta version of the campaign when it's reached that area, since I'll likely need more than just myself as a map tester. All credit will definatly be given to the author of any unit from above.

~ShamanKing[/url]

Level 22
Warden: U can easily remove armor from warden with oinkerwinkles vertex modifier (www.oinkerwinkle.com or www.oinkerwinkletools.com)

Nightelf villagers: u can just recolour a high elf villager skin, even with paint :p

Undead Uther: Theres already an Undead Uther skin on this site, go to skins => insomniac skins (or sumthing)

for the rest I cant help u. Im not a modeler/skinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.