• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a mage for Night Elves ICON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
like i have a bloodmage model but a night elf skin...so he's called a night elf general...i like the skin, i also liked that purply sparkly skin for bloodmage too but for one thing i want to do night elf kindof heroes as much as possible and for another thing i think the general has a smaller size skin and i'll be using lots of customs so smaller size is better.

anyway....i need the icon button for the mage. basically a bloodmage that looks like a night elf instead of a blood elf would be fine. does anyone know where there is already something like that or can you make it for me? if you want a link to the skin i'm talking about i can look for it for you, but i think you can find it easy based on my description.

Level 13
oh thanks, that yellow haired icon was getting on my nerves...

yeah well my newest map is a few months away at least (at the rate i'm going) from the beginning of the online testing for it or so...for right now that's the only icon i could think of that i was missing.

although...it's not necessary but i was thinking a better version of incinerate icon would be nice to have. i have already the oldschool incinerate on a summonable unit called an incinerator but the arrow incinerate is on a hero that summons the incinerators and the ability is called grip of flames and it'll spawn fire elementals much like dark arrow spawns black skeletons...then the elementals will after being destroyed spawn weaker elementals until they are the lowest level of elementals then they will die...so since that's what the grip of flames does, i think incinerate icon might be too wimpy to portray that. i have looked around for other fire icons and i have found one or two that i can use for fire moves but i don't think any of them would work well for this thing. some of the dota heroes might have an ability icon like what i want, but i rather doubt it...let me know if you want me to send you a test map so you can check the hero out.

edit: btw the warmage looks alot like no, wait, nevermind...
yeah i had forgotten what it was called apparently...so i wasn't looking for warmage...guess i already had the icons but i hadn't imported them yet because i didn't know how to import icons i guess. haha good thing i know now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.