• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corrupted Night Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, i am making a map where you can play as Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf, Naga, Blood Elf, Corrupted Night Elf and Dranei. Can someone please send me any Blood Elf, Corrupted Night Elf and Dranei Buildings/units/heroes. Thanks

Level 25
You are wrong. Nagas too were created from corruption. Problem is, no one really knows what was the reason. Theories suggest either Old Gods, Burning Legion (Sargeras in particular) or Neptulon was behind it. The Eye of Sargeras enters the picture centuries later (10000 years to be exact), and is found by Illidan with the aid of the naga.

Anyways, to get back on topic. I can help you with some corrupted night elf buildings. I assume simple recolors will do. If not, you will have to wait till I have time, or find someone else who can help.

Oh, and for the draenei units, buildings and heroes, you should check out this pack (if you haven't already). It has quite a lot of cool draenei stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.