• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Enchanted Forest Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello :)
I'm working on a map which involved lots of the corrupted night elves.
I was hoping that the forest in which the base was located would be an enchanted one.
So if anyone could please help somehow skin ashenvale trees or something alike to purple, that would be great :)

Rep for anyone that even attempts >_<

P.S- Remember! Purple, just to match the corrupted night elf buildings

Level 16
You can use these. They are ment to be ''Ashenvale'' but can use for corrupted night elf forest.

Here is the link.
Texture path: textures\pleaves.blp and textures\Ngreentree.blp

Screenshots:
55637d1243515780-enchanted-forest-request-trees.jpg

Attachments

• Trees.JPG
    Trees.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 152
Level 2
Thanks!~

EDIT-
Oooh, one more thing...
how exactly do I use this..?
Do I have to make a dummy unit with locust and make them the models?
Cus that way I have to change the direction manually and all...
Is there another way?

I was hoping for someone just to edit the skin of ashenvale(or anything else that works) tree, to the same colour of the corrupted trees.

I tried myself... but I suck at skinning and I end up with a tree model with it's skin all over the place... :|

Last edited:
Level 16
Thanks!~

EDIT-
Oooh, one more thing...
how exactly do I use this..?
Do I have to make a dummy unit with locust and make them the models?
Cus that way I have to change the direction manually and all...
Is there another way?

I was hoping for someone just to edit the skin of ashenvale(or anything else that works) tree, to the same colour of the corrupted trees.

Path is: textures\pleaves.blp and textures\Ngreentree.blp

I tried myself... but I suck at skinning and I end up with a tree model with it's skin all over the place... :|

You MUST import custom texture and model. You can use it as doodad, unit, or destructible (you must uncheck ''has lightweigh model'')

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.