• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash of Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello there im planning to make a map of night elves vs blood/high elves so i need the following models please:

1- eversong treant (i found one but it changes the treant model so when night elf use force of nature it appears as eversong treant too) so i need 2 different treants 1 for ne and 1 for be

2- arcane golem also i found one but same problem as above

3- a good blood elf pally/knight model

4- eversong tree (one that looks like the eversong tree in WOW)

if you guys could find me thoes models it would mean alot to me and dont hesitate to give me your ideas too :)

EDIT: oh and i forgot plz i need the blood elf and night elf banners (also ones that looks in wow)

Last edited:
Level 5
okay thanks i uploaded the 2 models goodent is the eversong ent and golemstatue is the arcane golem and please tell me the path i need to use it
i also uploaded images about the banners but the night elf one needs to be blue background instead of purple, i posted the eversong tree request in doodad creators and hopefully they will make it for me so thanks :)

Attachments

• night elf banner.jpg
    night elf banner.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 343
  • blood elf banner.jpg
    blood elf banner.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 115
  • GolemStatue.blp
    70.7 KB · Views: 78
  • GoodEnt.blp
    81.2 KB · Views: 64
Level 5
wow you are the best i luve ya but night elf banner wont load for some reason i removed the war3 tried, putted it back and tried it wont load sadly :(
the treants are amazing and so is the arcane golems but the banners need to be on a wooden stand (human banner) to know what i mean :) and the blood elf banner goes underground with its animation i dont know how to make it higher and THANKS i love you ^__^

EDIT: i can find the night elf and blood elf banners as icons but only the blood elf banner can be found as a model

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.