• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Song of Vigar Bard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Song of Vigar animation causes severe graphics lag for me and everyone else who's been around it so far on my bard, as in for a brief second you are unable to move completely.

EDIT: I know this isn't exactly a bug and I know a lot of things in this game can cause some graphics lag, but the only reason I brought this up is but this is pretty much a 100% guarantee no matter what type of PC you have and as a buffing spell if done in mid combat that could really pose an issue for parties especially since the bards entire purpose is keeping the parties buffed. His spells will almost be spammed in that sense.

Last edited:
The Song of Vigar animation causes severe graphics lag for me and everyone else who's been around it so far on my bard, as in for a brief second you are unable to move completely.

EDIT: I know this isn't exactly a bug and I know a lot of things in this game can cause some graphics lag, but the only reason I brought this up is but this is pretty much a 100% guarantee no matter what type of PC you have and as a buffing spell if done in mid combat that could really pose an issue for parties especially since the bards entire purpose is keeping the parties buffed. His spells will almost be spammed in that sense.
We are aware of that and will deal with it by replacing the effect with something else in the future, especially with the new songs coming.

Level 10
I didn't create another thread this is an old thread about the bard I just bumped it because I wasn't sure if it was reported or not about which of the hotkeys being the same, and since I figured the two issues were similar it didn't deserve a new thread in itself I would just place it on the old one. and I'm aware that the guy above when I posted mentioned that hot keys didn't work but I wasn't sure if an exact list of which hotkeys was reported on what didn't work so excuse me for trying to help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.